The Student Room Group

GCSE Religious Studies

Hey :smile: Just wondering what topics everyone is choosing for R.S GCSE Exam this week

- State which Units you are doing and what four topics you have selected within that unit?
Edexcel, Unit 1, believing in God, matters of life and death, marriage and family life and community cohesion

Posted from TSR Mobile
Edexcel Unit 3...I haven't even started revision.
I am doing Edexcel Unit 1, believing in God, matters of life and death, marriage and family life and community cohesion

and then

Unit 8 which is Peace and Conflict, Crime and Punishment,Rights and Responsibilites, Environment and Medicine
Original post by SuperHuman98
I am doing Edexcel Unit 1, believing in God, matters of life and death, marriage and family life and community cohesion

and then

Unit 8 which is Peace and Conflict, Crime and Punishment,Rights and Responsibilites, Environment and Medicine

Unit 1 is practically the same as Unit 3 just Unit 3 is based on catholic Christianity. Same Questions LAMO.
I'm doing unit 4 islam and unit 11 islam
Original post by Zeetingman
Unit 1 is practically the same as Unit 3 just Unit 3 is based on catholic Christianity. Same Questions LAMO.

Unit 1 Involves Christianity for all the topics + Hinduism for some/Islam for others
Original post by SuperHuman98
Unit 1 Involves Christianity for all the topics + Hinduism for some/Islam for others

Mine is easier I get guessed. Planning revision on Friday through to the weekend.
It's just common sense, is your exam on the 11th too?
Unit 3: believing in God, matters of life and death, marriage and family life, religion and community cohesion
Unit 10: beliefs and values, community and tradition, worship and celebration, living the Christian life
Doing spec A Catholic Christianity

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tryrevise
Unit 3: believing in God, matters of life and death, marriage and family life, religion and community cohesion
Unit 10: beliefs and values, community and tradition, worship and celebration, living the Christian life
Doing spec A Catholic Christianity

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes someone doing Unit 3. I'm doing Unit 16 as well. Have you started revising??
Yes someone doing Unit 3. I'm doing Unit 16 as well. Have you started revising??

Done a little bit but not a lot tbh as it's fairly easy, going to do most of it over the weekend

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tryrevise
Done a little bit but not a lot tbh as it's fairly easy, going to do most of it over the weekend

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same, it's a free GCSE to me. I'm only doing to 2 GCSE Exams this year next year i'll be doing more than 11. Teachers are already stressing making us watch videos in form time, running revision sessions. I just don't understand, it's so easy...
Same, it's a free GCSE to me. I'm only doing to 2 GCSE Exams this year next year i'll be doing more than 11. Teachers are already stressing making us watch videos in form time, running revision sessions. I just don't understand, it's so easy...

Oh are you in year 10? Good luck :smile: I have 29 this year, 26 left :frown: the struggles of taking 12 full gcses in the same exam series! If you think your teachers are bad now wait until next year :P I genuinely can't deal with mine sometimes, it's like they want people to freak out...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by Suhaila haji
I'm doing unit 4 islam and unit 11 islam

Same I'm doing Islam but I'm doing unit 8 and unit 9
Mine is easier I get guessed. Planning revision on Friday through to the weekend.
It's just common sense, is your exam on the 11th too?

Yeah

Quick Reply

Latest