The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ive only have one exam so far only 23 left to do!! How many exams have you guys got?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone here doing OCR ICT Cambridge Nationals Unit 1 written paper? (its next week ;-:wink:
Original post by negatron
Ive only have one exam so far only 23 left to do!! How many exams have you guys got?

Posted from TSR Mobile

18 :smile:
Original post by turn-to-page394
Oooh, the reply box has changed. :redface: And it's a bit glitchy (Aargh) -
Anyways, what I was going to say: DO NOT STRESS! It's not worth it - just do your best and everything will turn out fine. :smile: Take it day by day and don't think too far ahead - don't let it overwhelm you - break it up into chunks - you'll make it!!! I'm sure you'll do amazing. :h:
(Btw, if your 'quote' looks a bit mutilated - not my fault. Blame the new reply box which has a mind of its own)

😂 That's fine

Also, I'll try - I just feel so overwhelmed; I did hardly any revision tonight because of a smashing headache, I don't know if it's stress or sleep deprivation or what .-.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX
😂 That's fine

Also, I'll try - I just feel so overwhelmed; I did hardly any revision tonight because of a smashing headache, I don't know if it's stress or sleep deprivation or what othx -Posted from TSR Mobile

It hasn't changed in other threads - : / What is going on....
Exactemente - chill. :smile: Oh and DRINK WATER for your headache. Hope you feel better soon.
Had a college interview yesterday and my transition meeting today.

Turns out, when its all laid out, that i get a awful lot of support...

it's embarrassing to say the least.
Reply 5846
Original post by negatron

Posted from TSR Mobile

21 I'm not looking forward to them at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsamor
Is anyone here doing OCR ICT Cambridge Nationals Unit 1 written paper? (its next week ;-:wink:

Did it last year, it wasn't bad at all.
Original post by turn-to-page394
It hasn't changed in other threads - : / What is going on....
Exactemente - chill. :smile: Oh and DRINK WATER for your headache. Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you :smile: How has your revision been going? Have you started your exams yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Steliata
Did it last year, it wasn't bad at all.
I hope it is a nice paper, I hardly have done a lot of revision
Is it just me who thinks that the B2 paper (AQA) 2014 Higher was absolutely horrible (apart from those beautiful six marks) p.p but the grade boundaries are low at least hehehheh

All the 2014 papers are up for aqa btw
Original post by physicsamor
Is it just me who thinks that the B2 paper (AQA) 2014 Higher was absolutely horrible (apart from those beautiful six marks) p.p but the grade boundaries are low at least hehehheh

All the 2014 papers are up for aqa btw

Exactly you're spot on difficult!

Posted from TSR Mobile
First written exam today, CIE IGCSE spanish reading, found it quite easy though luckily :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by irfan_blue
Exactly you're spot on difficult!

Posted from TSR Mobile

nah it was well easy excluding the hydroponics question cause I had overlooked that in my revision presuming it never turn up - got 48 tho woo (This was in dec)
is anyone doing the edexcel gcse religious studies short course unit 1 exam on monday?
Original post by samanthayates98
is anyone doing the edexcel gcse religious studies short course unit 1 exam on monday?

Is that Christianity? The one about community cohesions (part of S4) and how a Christian raising leads to belief in God (part of S1)?

If so, I'm doing it too. How's your revision going?

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar :frown:
Original post by Firenze26
Is that Christianity? The one about community cohesions (part of S4) and how a Christian raising leads to belief in God (part of S1)?

If so, I'm doing it too. How's your revision going?

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar :frown:

I have that on monday as well. :frown:
Can you believe i lost my notes for that unit!? I put so much effort into those and now they are gone!
I have to re-write now...grrrr!! That makes me soooo angry!
:mad:
Original post by SampleX
Thank you :smile: How has your revision been going? Have you started your exams yet?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay, the reply box has changed back. :biggrin:

And not very well : / I have three days to revise French and Biology. Exams start on Tuesday!
I can do this! (It'll be a fun weekend... )
What about you? What's your first exam? :smile:
Original post by fiya31
I have that on monday as well. :frown:
Can you believe i lost my notes for that unit!? I put so much effort into those and now they are gone!
I have to re-write now...grrrr!! That makes me soooo angry!
:mad:

What!? Seriously? Sorry to hear that. 😔

Have you asked some of your classmates for some copies of their notes or something?
Original post by ImagineCats
Eeep me neither! How many have you got next week? I have 5 (counting French R+L as 1), but I know people who have 10 :eek:

I've only got 3 next week, thank the lord! but for the next 2 weeks i have 6 each, so not so great :frown:

Latest