The Student Room Group
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University

Applicants - year 2015!

Heya people!
Going to RGU for Jan 2015 intake. Get connected, make friends , post queries and have fun! :-)

Scroll to see replies

I received an unconditional from RGU. For Architectural Technology, this is my back up choice and I would prefer to study at Strathclyde or Heroit Watt, as I current live in Aberdeen and would like to move away from home. Is any one else in the same boat?
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Reply 2
Original post by BeelzebubUnited
I received an unconditional from RGU. For Architectural Technology, this is my back up choice and I would prefer to study at Strathclyde or Heroit Watt, as I current live in Aberdeen and would like to move away from home. Is any one else in the same boat?

congratulations! how is Aberdeen? Moving from home is exciting ..wish you experience that. What about HW And Strathclyde did you get an offer from there?
Original post by coolcat10
congratulations! how is Aberdeen? Moving from home is exciting ..wish you experience that. What about HW And Strathclyde did you get an offer from there?

Aberdeen is great! Theres lots of shops, some great building such as Marshal College but the city isn't very creative as its mainly built around the oil industry and accomidation can be very expensive. I only have receipts of admission from Strathclyde and Heroit Watt but I have my fingers crossed that I hear back soon. I have also applied to the University of Aberdeen as I am really impressed with their campus and industry links to the oil and gas sector. Even thought I would like to move away from Home, if I got a offer from the University of Aberdeen I would happily stay here. As I could work in the family firm.

RGU, used to have their campus in the city centre but has moved closer to the river dee. So they still have the majority of their accomidation in the city centre, so for me it would be pretty annoying having to take multiple buses in the morning to attend an early lecture. The campus is fairly new but looks rather bland, but don't listen to me as I haven't studied their.
Reply 4
Anyone studying Nutrition in RGU?
Just got a conditional offer from RGU yesterday afternoon for Forensic and Analytical Science.

There doesn't seem to be many people posting on here for RGU this year...
Original post by PeerieCthulhu
Just got a conditional offer from RGU yesterday afternoon for Forensic and Analytical Science.

That's what I thought! I'm doing Pharmacy at RGU though :-)

Hopefully see you in September, good luck in your exams!
Original post by SEANGRAY_
That's what I thought! I'm doing Pharmacy at RGU though :-)

Hopefully see you in September, good luck in your exams!

Congratulations, that'll be really interesting c:
Yeah! Hopefully will! :smile: I'll give you a shout if I meet my conditions. And thank you c:
Reply 8

Was thinking the same thing! :smile:

I got a conditional for Applied Social Sciences at RGU and I'm happy but nervous to move to another country as I've lived in Sweden all my life
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MelodyM96
Was thinking the same thing! :smile:

I got a conditional for Applied Social Sciences at RGU and I'm happy but nervous to move to another country as I've lived in Sweden all my life

Congratulations for your offer! Do you think you're going to manage to get it? :smile:

That's really exciting though! I'd love to meet you if we both manage to meet our requirements :smile:

I got a conditional for Adult Nursing at RGU!
Original post by Katie_1998
I got a conditional for Adult Nursing at RGU!

Yay! :biggrin:
Congratulations! Are you confident about it? :smile:

Definitely give me a shout if you get in! :smile:
Yay! :biggrin:
Congratulations! Are you confident about it? :smile:

Definitely give me a shout if you get in! :smile:

Kinda! I only need 3C's! I definitely will!
Kinda! I only need 3C's! I definitely will!

Great! :biggrin:
So glad to hear it :smile: Well! Good luck to you and I hope to see you in September :smile:
Great! :biggrin:
So glad to hear it :smile: Well! Good luck to you and I hope to see you in September :smile:

what do you need? Yeah hopefully see you in September!
what do you need? Yeah hopefully see you in September!

BBBC So I'm just a little worried :c But I have next year to get the grades too if I dont manage this year :smile:
BBBC So I'm just a little worried :c But I have next year to get the grades too if I dont manage this year :smile:

Are you in 5th year?
Are you in 5th year?

I am yeah :smile:
I am yeah :smile:

So am I!
So am I!

Thought you might've been by your username! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest