The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I get the message mate, you think I'm a bellend right? Is that right? Could you confirm that, I'm not sure I understood.
Obligatory post just to prevent a unanimous takeover from non-Arsenal fans.
Original post by jam277
Tbf that was just a light hearted joke the BTECs thing. I apologise if you were offended. I hope you accept my humble apology.

Thank you I accept your apology

Original post by The Shed End
I get the message mate, you think I'm a bellend right? Is that right? Could you confirm that, I'm not sure I understood.

The first step to self improvement is accepting your own faults mate I can't do this for you but I can guide you in the right direction
Original post by MichuAtDeGeaBa
Thank you I accept your apology

The first step to self improvement is accepting your own faults mate I can't do this for you but I can guide you in the right direction

By abusing me? Think that kind of approach usually does more harm than good if I'm honest.
Lol. The Bell got absolutely battered today :biggrin:
[video="youtube;r6BHyv6nkAs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6BHyv6nkAs[/video]

Just to lighten the mood.
Original post by TornadoGR4
Lol. The Bell got absolutely battered today :biggrin:

Clucking Bell man.
Original post by jam277
Clucking Bell man.

Preferred Burger Shot
By abusing me? Think that kind of approach usually does more harm than good if I'm honest.

One must fall to the absolute bottom before they can rise back to the top again my good man
if you accept your faults then I'm sure you can become a better person and we can all get along

get rid of the hashtags though ur only making ur self look silly
(edited 8 years ago)
Preferred Burger Shot

Clocked the reference. Seems like we're bored tonight.
Neither Tornado or his dupe are worth the 4G data I have left on my phone. Tornado really has some sort of campaign against fans of big teams which is both hilariously ironic and actually quite cute tbh. Not even worth dealing with since he gets himself so wound up by an internet post that he feels the need to go off on a little rant (tantrum) calling people "cancer of a fan" - as if trivialising a life threatening disease to get a virtual one-up on someone makes you an intelligent or in-the-right poster.
Original post by Zander01
[video="youtube;r6BHyv6nkAs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6BHyv6nkAs[/video]

Just to lighten the mood.

Love that! Messi is the best! It is embarrassing to watch that as an Arsenal fan but also makes me proud of Leo.
Would like to know Wenger's thoughts on the election.

"Little bit Scotland niggle; little bit poor Labour mentality, handbrake niggle".
Rambo 50/50 to play vs Swansea but Welbz out
Original post by al_94
Rambo 50/50 to play vs Swansea but Welbz out

Chance for Walcott then
Neither Tornado or his dupe are worth the 4G data I have left on my phone. Tornado really has some sort of campaign against fans of big teams which is both hilariously ironic and actually quite cute tbh. Not even worth dealing with since he gets himself so wound up by an internet post that he feels the need to go off on a little rant (tantrum) calling people "cancer of a fan" - as if trivialising a life threatening disease to get a virtual one-up on someone makes you an intelligent or in-the-right poster.

Scared to quote me, big boy? That post really got to you didn't it?

You're only upset because you know everything I said was right, which is why you reported it, PM'd me, & this is the second time you've mentioned that post since it got removed, guess you could say you're a bit salty & obsessed.

Anyway, don't you have some GCSEs to revise for?
Fots
Scared to quote me, big boy? That post really got to you didn't it?

You're only upset because you know everything I said was right, which is why you reported it, PM'd me, & this is the second time you've mentioned that post since it got removed, guess you could say you're a bit salty & obsessed.

Anyway, don't you have some GCSEs to revise for?

Lol, you were the one bringing in personal attacks, having a go at some of the things that I post. Yet, I'm the one who's "obsessed and salty"?

Pathetic.
Lol, you were the one bringing in personal attacks, having a go at some of the things that I post. Yet, I'm the one who's "obsessed and salty"?

Pathetic.

Lol, ok then warrior. You're always the one to start things but it's everyone else's fault when the call you out.

Yet again you still haven't actually denied or tried to counter what my post said about your posting habits.....could that be because they're true?
#obsessed

Latest