The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Odd socks
it's 11 and I feel like I've not got enough studying done today, only like 4 hours but I'm too tired to keep going :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

4 hours is a long time for studying. :biggrin:
Original post by Danny the Geezer
4 hours is a long time for studying. :biggrin:

It wasn't all in one go, I took breaks throughout the day and also had to go vote, it's just that my exam is on wednesday and I worry I'm going to fail :s-smilie:
It wasn't all in one go, I took breaks throughout the day and also had to go vote, it's just that my exam is on wednesday and I worry I'm going to fail :s-smilie:

I'm sure you'll be fine-what's the exam?
I'm sure you'll be fine-what's the exam?

It's on microbiology, and then I've got one on pharmaceutical microbiology the tuesday after that
It's on microbiology, and then I've got one on pharmaceutical microbiology the tuesday after that

Ahh I see. Good luck.
My observation went well, though one kid let me down. :unimpressed:

I WANT A HUG desperately, I feel like a rejected lonely loser. :angry:

Tomorrow should be much easier though.
Ahh I see. Good luck.

Original post by Maid Marian
My observation went well, though one kid let me down. :unimpressed:

I WANT A HUG desperately, I feel like a rejected lonely loser. :angry:

Tomorrow should be much easier though.

Hey Marian.
Sitting about watching the election results very slowly come in. probably going to give it until ~2am then head to bed, not like there's going to be any clear result anyway and it's a bit dull since there's no one to talk to about it. Was on skype for a while with my dad making fun of the presenters just waffling between the first few results but he's headed to bed since some people have work tomorrow. Might get some writing done while I feel okay and keep that on as background noise.
Original post by Valvopus
Sitting about watching the election results very slowly come in. probably going to give it until ~2am then head to bed, not like there's going to be any clear result anyway and it's a bit dull since there's no one to talk to about it. Was on skype for a while with my dad making fun of the presenters just waffling between the first few results but he's headed to bed since some people have work tomorrow. Might get some writing done while I feel okay and keep that on as background noise.

I've been watching a bit while farting about on the internet, but I should probably get to bed soon so I can get as much revision done before work tomorrow as I can. I think I'm starting to panic now :redface:

Good luck with your writing!
TLG Update - Had a review at uni today, to check I had done enough work for the year. I was ****ting myself beforehand and supervisor had to talk about random **** to make me calm down :colondollar: I didn't answer the questions very well but generally the review went SO much better than I was expecting. The scary lady leading it who I was convinced was gonna try and chuck me out was really nice :redface:

A good day in TLG land! :biggrin: Hugs to all those who have not had a good day :frown: :sadnod: :grouphugs:

If the exit poll thing is true, I am SO unimpressed with the election result :nothing:
I've been watching a bit while farting about on the internet, but I should probably get to bed soon so I can get as much revision done before work tomorrow as I can. I think I'm starting to panic now :redface:

Good luck with your writing!

The guilt of not doing much work today is setting in but actually I went to two revision sessions today, went to therapy and had nowhere near enough caffeine so it's been okay in context.
Not sure how much our courses will overlap but if it's helpful I'm about at weekend if you want to go through microbiology a bit?
The guilt of not doing much work today is setting in but actually I went to two revision sessions today, went to therapy and had nowhere near enough caffeine so it's been okay in context.
Not sure how much our courses will overlap but if it's helpful I'm about at weekend if you want to go through microbiology a bit?

yeah that sounds pretty productive to me :yep:

yeah that would be really good to go over stuff and check if I can remember it well :smile: How's Sunday for you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah that sounds pretty productive to me :yep:

yeah that would be really good to go over stuff and check if I can remember it well :smile: How's Sunday for you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends on the time, I'm probably doing derby til around 6 and have said I'll skype my dad again on Sunday so maybe after that?
Depends on the time, I'm probably doing derby til around 6 and have said I'll skype my dad again on Sunday so maybe after that?

yeah whenever your're free after that on sunday night is fine :smile:
yeah whenever your're free after that on sunday night is fine :smile:

Super, shouldn't be too late :smile:
I am totally moving to Scotland. :nothing:
appalled the GE results. people are DYING because of the Tory government. I absolutely despair at the thought of my future with these heartless idiots
Original post by ScaryScience
appalled the GE results. people are DYING because of the Tory government. I absolutely despair at the thought of my future with these heartless idiots

Time to move to DepSoc Island? :puppyeyes:
Original post by superwolf
Time to move to DepSoc Island? :puppyeyes:

think so. that or sleep for the next 5 years. I dread to think where I might (or might not) be over the next few years if the MH services are still as **** as this. as long as you never get sick and work full time you'll be fine. how are you doing?

Latest