The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Really, really scared. I have to, HAVE to do well in my exams...
Horrible, because I'm sick as hell and that rarely happens.
Exams are there soon so it's kinda stressing.
Good. A Tory majority is still a possibility, albeit still at fairly long odds.
Reflective and tired.

Reflective on why this election went the way it did. If the Tories have gained seats it is time for Labour to re-evaluate their strategy and direction. How can we win back Scotland and bring back the Soutern seats we won under Blair? I actually feel more energised and determinded now than before the election :lol:

Tired because I've been up since yesterday morning, had a six hour shift at work yesterday and have been following the general election all night. Three cans of lager has also made me a little sleepy.
Pissed-election results,knowing that there could be a government that will reduce NHS Staff when I ve a choice to work there or go private/agency work when I graduate makes me consider the latter could be an option for me for the first time
Original post by claireestelle
Pissed-election results,knowing that there could be a government that will reduce NHS Staff when I ve a choice to work there or go private/agency work when I graduate makes me consider the latter could be an option for me for the first time

Well, how about seeing what they do with the NHS before running around screaming about evil Tories? Incidentally their manifesto and budgeting included more extra money for the NHS than Labour's did, so it's not really as simple as 'cutting muh NHS'.
Labour didn't win. Rip NHS... Increased tuition fees... Gonna be a jolly five years :h:

:colonhash:
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
Labour didn't win. Rip NHS... Increased tuition fees... Gonna be a jolly five years :h:

I know right:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pretty happy :colondollar:

Haaha don't be daft :h:
Original post by Maid Marian
Pretty happy :colondollar:

Haaha don't be daft :h:

It's true tho :frown:

But nvm bigger fish to fry I have an exam on Monday tf am I doing on TSR :/
It's true tho :frown:

But nvm bigger fish to fry I have an exam on Monday tf am I doing on TSR :/

:redface:

Good luck sweetie :hugs:
bear™ is flying. he has not felt thus since that special weekend in Amsterdam.
Original post by Friar Chris
Well, how about seeing what they do with the NHS before running around screaming about evil Tories? Incidentally their manifesto and budgeting included more extra money for the NHS than Labour's did, so it's not really as simple as 'cutting muh NHS'.

Well if you look at the nmc stats there was a significant reduction in nurses between 2010 and 2014 so going off what s been done in the past I don't trust it ll go well. You do know politicians don't do everything they d said in their manifestos right
Original post by the bear
bear™ is flying. he has not felt thus since that special weekend in Amsterdam.

Awwww bear! :biggrin: :jumphug: :party: :woo:

THE PODIUM IS THERE:eek3:
Awwww bear! :biggrin: :jumphug: :party: :woo:

THE PODIUM IS THERE:eek3:

i imagine that this is how our people felt 70 years ago today when the Victory over the forces of oppression was declared.
i imagine that this is how our people felt 70 years ago today when the Victory over the forces of oppression was declared.

:colondollar: :lol:

Are you watching BBC news???
:colondollar: :lol:

Are you watching BBC news???

i am watching TSR news, brought to you by our glamorous Sherwood Forest correspondent :colondollar:
i am watching TSR news, brought to you by our glamorous Sherwood Forest correspondent :colondollar:

:rofl: :colondollar:

Unfortunately I have to run back to work in a mo, Mr Cameron took TOO LONG, I can't wait any longer :emo:
I'm feeling Delicious! Just kidding, exams next week!

Lol I am eating a muffin right now and my
(edited 8 years ago)
:rofl: :colondollar:

Unfortunately I have to run back to work in a mo, Mr Cameron took TOO LONG, I can't wait any longer :emo:

his speech hit the exactly appropriate tone.