The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ScaryScience
think so. that or sleep for the next 5 years. I dread to think where I might (or might not) be over the next few years if the MH services are still as **** as this. as long as you never get sick and work full time you'll be fine. how are you doing?

Working out logistics of moving to Scotland directly after graduation. :colondollar:
Original post by superwolf
Working out logistics of moving to Scotland directly after graduation. :colondollar:
don't blame you. i'd considered emigrating somewhere. this country just alienates me. I cant get my head around it
Original post by ScaryScience
don't blame you. i'd considered emigrating somewhere. this country just alienates me. I cant get my head around it

Mmm, it's bad enough living in the North and having the Tories get in - I'd probably despair even more if I lived in the South! :eek:
today is really bleak :emo: got exam at one and I know nothing. keep crying. hayfever is bad and am exhausted and in pain. not sure if theres any point even going. I knew today would be ****ing horrible. not even 11am and I want to not be awake
well the country is a bit ****ed now eh :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think it was a bit of a **** move to have an exam at this time on the day of the election results tbh. cant think of anything apart from how screwed we are and its making me mad. cant think straight as it is
:cry2:
Well at least it's not UKIP.
What on earth were people thinking?
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
:cry2:

What's up mate?
I'm nearly crying and it's not because I feel ugh. Damn Tories.
Original post by bullettheory
What's up mate?

we now have a government that makes it it's mission to attack people like me & those even more vulnerable in our society, I've lost my bus pass so can't go to the local election results as I planned, I feel beyond distraught & upset, I fear not just for myself but for so many people I know right now, I am trying incredibly hard to have hope but it's fading faster & faster with each passing minute, I don't know what I will have left when it is gone.

I'll be in Scotland in September and as far away from the Conservatives that I can get.

Original post by CescaD96
I'll be in Scotland in September and as far away from the Conservatives that I can get.

we should have a MHSS enclave somewhere in Scotland and all move there or something!
we should have a MHSS enclave somewhere in Scotland and all move there or something!

:yup: This is horrendous. I wasn't even expecting that much of a loss for the Libs too.

I don't know if my flat is big enough but we could all squeeze in :yep:
Original post by CescaD96
:yup: This is horrendous. I wasn't even expecting that much of a loss for the Libs too.

Original post by Odd socks

I was hoping for a hung parliament where no party had a majority, would've meant turmoil & hopefully electoral reform...

I'm not even kidding tbh, genuinely looking up ways to move!

I do like a good Scottish squeeze. :sexface:
I was hoping for a hung parliament where no party had a majority, would've meant turmoil & hopefully electoral reform...

I'm not even kidding tbh, genuinely looking up ways to move!

Glasgow's a pretty good city with fairly cheap houses as far as I know. Edinburgh is nice too, and Aberdeen is good but pretty expensive

:perv:
Glasgow's a pretty good city with fairly cheap houses as far as I know. Edinburgh is nice too, and Aberdeen is good but pretty expensive

cool, yeah im looking up places that are within LHA for certain areas haha, have to convince my girlfriend first though...

:rofl:

Latest