The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Shed End
The edit where you basically admitted you were wrong, but didn't offer an apology for accusing me of doing something I didn't do?

lol I've done nothing wrong but will still take the sh*t for it.

your such a bell end u know that
(edited 8 years ago)
Who even names them selves The Bell End seriously

unless that's what you've been at the end of a lot recently haha I get it now
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
This reply box is so annoying so can't respond to quotes soz

Yeah dw, whoever implemented it should be shot.
^^^ Seriously mods, how is that allowed to carry on? The guys clearly a dupe which is usually against the rules anyway.
Why do arsenal fans whine, cry and moan so much all the time. They're like a bunch of over emotional women always throwing tantrums and hissy fits instead of accepting their failures. No fans whine as much as arsenal fans.
(edited 8 years ago)
Walcott won't leave this summer but could leave in January according to Wenger
Original post by slade p
Why do arsenal fans whine, cry and moan so much all the time. They're like a bunch of over emotional women always throwing tantrums and sissy fits instead of accepting their failures. No fans whine as much as arsenal fans.

Sheddy isn't even an Arsenal fan.
Original post by al_94
Walcott won't leave this summer but could leave in January according to Wenger

By January, half our squad will be injured, so Walcott will have to stay.
^^^ Seriously mods, how is that allowed to carry on? The guys clearly a dupe which is usually against the rules anyway.

Are the tears coming out? heat to much for u?
Original post by Arkasia
Sheddy isn't even an Arsenal fan.

loving the indirect
Original post by MichuAtDeGeaBa
loving the indirect

I doubt you have the capacity to love anything.
Original post by Arkasia
I doubt you have the capacity to love anything.

jeez that was dark man don't tell me you're the one who's been giving Shed end the Bell end all this time
Apparently Van Gaal was 'forced' to sign Depay to stop him joining PSG. Why couldn't Wenger use that mindset with all of our targets?
Original post by Arkasia
Apparently Van Gaal was 'forced' to sign Depay to stop him joining PSG. Why couldn't Wenger use that mindset with all of our targets?

because he knows the risk of splashing out and being worse than before. better to change just one or two spots in the XI than six or more
Original post by shawn_o1
because he knows the risk of splashing out and being worse than before. better to change just one or two spots in the XI than six or more

I'm talking about our major targets, so for example this year, it might be signing Schneiderlin/Carvalho/Dybala due to recognizing the fact that there is a line of teams after them, and not just waiting to make sure he can get the cheapest deal possible.
Van Gaal forced to sign very promising young Dutch striker. Oh woe has befallen Man Utd again. Imagine being forced to sign a player like Depay. I really feel for their fans.

Swansea are a really well run club. I have a lot of respect for the way they've gone about their PL status. A victory against them will be anything but routine, I feel.
Original post by TornadoGR4
Van Gaal forced to sign very promising young Dutch striker. Oh woe has befallen Man Utd again. Imagine being forced to sign a player like Depay. I really feel for their fans.

0.2/10
Wenger has confirmed to not sell Jenkinson to West Ham
Then that must mean Chambers is going.
Original post by al_94
Wenger has confirmed to not sell Jenkinson to West Ham

good, he has shown enough this season to be part of our squad.

Bellerin + Jenk, covers us pretty well for that side, espcially with chambers as well who can play there (just not well)

Debuchy sticks out like a sore thumb, but that was a wierd transfer all round

Latest