The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by EmmaLauren93
My current boyfriend is 10 years older (I'm 22, he's 32). Been together for 1.5years.

Pretty happy! He makes me laugh everyday and treats me amazingly. You kind of forget there is an age gap.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hes a nonce

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by T.I.P
How did you get internet and a computer in your cell Rolf?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know that a 19 year old is well into legal age, right?
Reply 23
Original post by e aí rapaz
You know that a 19 year old is well into legal age, right?

Let me refresh your memory

"Age is pretty unimportant to me so if I was single I wouldn't rule out anyone based on age alone I don't think."

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by T.I.P
Let me refresh your memory

"Age is pretty unimportant to me so if I was single I wouldn't rule out anyone based on age alone I don't think."

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right, yes very good. :rolleyes:

Obviously within legal age. I doubt I'd ever date any OAPs either.
Original post by EatAndRevise
That's rather disturbing, what exactly did you do together?

Haha what? That was my first so called love :lol: we just hanged out together, went to each other's houses and to city etc.
Original post by Vixen47
That was my attempt at toning it down. :tongue: The original version was "WE'RE GETTING MARRIED! :ahee: :ahee: :ahee:"

I was 18 when we first met. I kind of forced him out of my life just months after. A year and a half later when I was 19 he came back and that's when the relationship started.

Did his age bother you when you first met?
Original post by NutE
I was 17 and dated a 23 year old - not a big age gap but to a 17 year old it is. The sex was amazing, he knew exactly what to do and how to make me orgasm. He was a gentleman and took good care of me (both in the bedroom and outside). However in the end I found out he cheated so yeah. Never going for an older man again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol. a gentlemen alright.
I haven't dated anyone with a big age gap personally, but my sister's friend a few years ago (17 years old at the time) was dating a 45 year old man for a couple of years, got engaged and everything.. pretty ****ed up if you ask me but whatever floats your boat
Original post by Heffalump .
I haven't dated anyone with a big age gap personally, but my sister's friend a few years ago (17 years old at the time) was dating a 45 year old man for a couple of years, got engaged and everything.. pretty ****ed up if you ask me but whatever floats your boat

thats is absolutely disgusting, i dont even understand how a teenage girl gets into the position of meeting and shagging a grandpa, wtf.
Any others?
Biggest I've had is 16 and 19
Original post by silverbolt
when i was 22 i was sleeping with someone who was 44

sex was awesome

An older woman? That's unusual, usually the guy is the older one.
I cheated on my ex with a man 13 years older. We're together now and it's great. I'm aware of the age difference sometimes, but only in good ways.
Oh and in uni I had an incredibly brief thing with a female lecturer. I don't know how old she was but it would have to be pushing 40.
Original post by silverbolt
when i was 22 i was sleeping with someone who was 44

sex was awesome

how you meet her?
No; had a brief frisson with a fifty-year-old wardrobe manager at 22 (during this), but we were both devoted to our respective partners and so it never amounted to anything more than harmless flirtation. Apart from that, the oldest I've dated is three years my senior.

Original post by NutE
I was 17 and dated a 23 year old - not a big age gap but to a 17 year old it is. The sex was amazing, he knew exactly what to do and how to make me orgasm. He was a gentleman and took good care of me (both in the bedroom and outside). However in the end I found out he cheated so yeah. Never going for an older man again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This kind of puerile nonsense is precisely why I try to avoid dating anyone under 23.
Original post by Profesh

This kind of puerile nonsense is precisely why I try to avoid dating anyone under 23.

Ditto to that part.
I'm under 23 and my partner is older. He doesn't seem to find me puerile...
Original post by AvaAdore
I'm under 23 and my partner is older. He doesn't seem to find me puerile...

How old is your partner and how old were you when you met?

Latest

Trending

Trending