The Student Room Group

Just realised I have a really small penis?

Just found out the average size is 5 inches and mine is a pathetic 3.7 inches. I alleyways thought I was above average other men's penises don't look that big in the changing room grim the cornering my eye.

Might as well chop if off get a sex change and call myself Donna.

Scroll to see replies

in the changing room they probably dont all have erections for you to measure :smile:
Reply 2
Not everyone can be above average. That's kind of the point of an average, don't beat yourself up over it.
Original post by Exon
Not everyone can be above average. That's kind of the point of an average

Yes everyone can be above average. That's kind of the point of an Internet.
Guess I'm the first female to comment.
I'm not going to say "size doesn't matter", because there is such a thing as a micropenis (don't worry, you don't fit in there) but allow me to give you a visual representation of what a man with a large penis -though who doesn't know how to use it- looks like:

and how a man with a smaller penis -but who really knows what to do with it- looks like

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by LaMandarine
(don't worry, you don't fit in there)

Heartless *****
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
You know that size is for a fully erect penis, right?
[QUOTE="Nvmthename;55584139"]
(don't worry, you don't fit in there)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heartless *****

Pardon? I don't have a hierarchy of genitals, in case you were alluding that, but given that the OP mentioned that he was -sarcastically or not - thinking of having surgery because of his size I assured him that there are actually cases in which surgery is necessary. What I would recommend as a female would be for you to stop measuring yourselves in locker rooms or bathrooms and consider some gallantry.
Reply 8
join the club
[QUOTE="LaMandarine;55584195"]
Original post by Nvmthename

Pardon? I don't have a hierarchy of genitals, in case you were alluding that, but given that the OP mentioned that he was -sarcastically or not - thinking of having surgery because of his size I assured him that there are actually cases in which surgery is necessary. What I would recommend as a female would be for you to stop measuring yourselves in locker rooms or bathrooms and consider some gallantry.

You can have surgery to increase the size of your penis?
I'll have to google that later, for science.

I quoted you as a joke.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
That is pretty small, I'm not going to lie to you.

You are going to have to get very good at foreplay.
Guys 3.7in is op when flaccid

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only Starbucks drinkers care about size, here at RedBull we know that it's about how you use it.
Original post by ngb9320
Just found out the average size is 5 inches and mine is a pathetic 3.7 inches. I alleyways thought I was above average other men's penises don't look that big in the changing room grim the cornering my eye.

Might as well chop if off get a sex change and call myself Donna.

Sorry dude. You are pretty much screwed. 3.7 is small if you are erect.
girth?
3.7inch flaccid or erect?

I don't have 5 inches flaccid. Didn't even know I needed to.
Reply 16
Guess I'm the first female to comment.
I'm not going to say "size doesn't matter", because there is such a thing as a micropenis (don't worry, you don't fit in there) but allow me to give you a visual representation of what a man with a large penis -though who doesn't know how to use it- looks like:

and how a man with a smaller penis -but who really knows what to do with it- looks like

Spoiler

So what you saying I'd just alone as you know how to use it size doesent matter?
Reply 17
Original post by Cerdic
You know that size is for a fully erect penis, right?

Oh really.

I thought it was just normal size?
Reply 18
Original post by Okorange
Sorry dude. You are pretty much screwed. 3.7 is small if you are erect.

No I go up to 7 inches when I erect.
Reply 19
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
3.7inch flaccid or erect?

I don't have 5 inches flaccid. Didn't even know I needed to.

Flaccid.

Quick Reply

Latest