The Student Room Group

GUYS! if u dont have the looks, become rich.

Seriously this guy picks up girls without talking just because he drives a lambo

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbYNAZxcWh4

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

That wouldn't work for me personally. Its a bit too strange to just enter a strangers car. Have this girls heard about kidnapping! ritualistic murders! trafficking! rape! :s-smilie:. Lol maybe im just too paranoid.
Anyways, my boyfriend don't have to be rich or really good-looking , just funny, genuinely nice, determined and hardworking, not some lazy lay about
If a black rich guy had a white Lambo and asked a Japanese girl to go on a ride with him (in his car), the girl tell him to **** off

Bottom line being rich doesn't matter :Fact:
Original post by ShotsFired-9941
If a black rich guy had a white Lambo and asked a Japanese girl to go on a ride with him (in his car), the girl tell him to **** off

Bottom line being rich doesn't matter :Fact:

why bring race into it? everything is not about race.
No, how about just being friendly and interesting and confident to attract girls?

Most decent girls will not care how much money you have! :redface:
Original post by Maid Marian
No, how about just being friendly and interesting and confident to attract girls?

Most decent girls will not care how much money you have! :redface:

True. Just how much enjoyment they can siphon out of your soul.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Those gold diggers aren't girlfriend material.
Original post by AntisthenesDogger
True. Just how much enjoyment they can siphon out of your soul.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't be daft. :redface: If I had a husband, I would try very very hard to make him feel happy and loved and pleased.
Original post by Maid Marian
Don't be daft. :redface: If I had a husband, I would try very very hard to make him feel happy and loved and pleased.

And I hope you'd also expect him to reciprocate in equal measure.
Original post by EdmundWoodstock
And I hope you'd also expect him to reciprocate in equal measure.

I can but hope. But if he's happy then that makes me happy. :shy2:
Ok. Good. Now what, when that isn't an option for the majority of the people who see this? They will be single for the rest of their lives? Stop spreading this drivel.
Reply 11
Original post by AsandaLFC
Seriously this guy picks up girls without talking just because he drives a lambo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also don't complain, when the fact that, whoever you're with is only there for the money, comes to light. You made your bed.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by EdmundWoodstock
Those gold diggers aren't girlfriend material.

U will never get laid with this mindset

Posted from TSR Mobile
This guy also fakes his videos, chances are the women he is picking up are payed actors.
Reply 15
I'm happy doing both :wink:
I'd prefer to die single than being with a gold-digger...
Reply 17
Original post by whenthecatcalls
That wouldn't work for me personally. Its a bit too strange to just enter a strangers car. Have this girls heard about kidnapping! ritualistic murders! trafficking! rape! :s-smilie:. Lol maybe im just too paranoid.
Anyways, my boyfriend don't have to be rich or really good-looking , just funny, genuinely nice, determined and hardworking, not some lazy lay about

Thats what every female says. But when u encounter situations as the Vid, your mind goes to mars.

Posted from TSR Mobile
U will never get laid with this mindset

Posted from TSR Mobile

I lost my virginity long ago, and not to gold diggers.
Seriously this guy picks up sloots without talking just because he drives a lambo

fixed that for you

Quick Reply

Latest