The Student Room Group

Most embarrassing part of being human.

What is the most embarrassing thing about being human?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
When your sex drive activates where you absolutely don't want it to :biggrin:
Reply 2
Erections in public
Getting your nuts trapped in your zip.
Reply 4
Why is this all genital based?
Reply 5
Original post by Quantex
Getting your nuts trapped in your zip.
Isn't that more painful than anything?
Accidentally spitting on someone's face while talking. Happened to me 2-3 times on people I didn't know very well.. I swear I never felt more embarrassed
Original post by NHM713
Isn't that more painful than anything?

Not when you have call the emergency services and explain what has happened.

Although it is less embarrassing that falling on a potato and getting it it stuck up your behind....

http://metro.co.uk/2008/10/31/vicar-hospitalised-with-potato-up-his-bum-95117/
Reply 8
Stomach growling. Especially in the middle of an exam.:colonhash:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by NHM713
What is the most embarrassing thing about being human?

That the animal's who are less intellectual than us manage to not kill each other and live in harmony and we're yet to learn how to do that lol.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by Lulu24
That the animal's who are less intellectual than us manage to not kill each other and live in harmony and we're yet to learn how to do that lol.

I was just thinking that a second ago.
Reply 11
Original post by theo1jinx
Accidentally spitting on someone's face while talking. Happened to me 2-3 times on people I didn't know very well.. I swear I never felt more embarrassed

how'd you manage that? :smile:
Original post by pagorai
Stomach growling. Especially in the middle of an exam.:colonhash:

This happened to me. Worse was that all other students taking the exam except one were girls! Luckily I had something to eat quickly, but still ....
Hicoughing when everyone else is silent (in an exam)
My stomach growling like a whale's mating call during an exam
Original post by IWantToBeThere
This happened to me. Worse was that all other students taking the exam except one were girls! Luckily I had something to eat quickly, but still ....

It is so embarrassing because it growls so loudly and doesnt stop! I didnt even have anything to eat so i kept drinking water which obviously didnt really help lol.
The paper was making me so nervous and then this!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
flatulence whilst receiving oral.
Reply 17
Not being able to charge about hunting Zebras naked like the alpha male creatures of Africa.
Not to make this too grim, but I am embarrassed by the way in which we treat the environment.

We are literally setting our home on fire, and seeing as there is currently no way to get out, we are soon going to be trapped in a burning building.
Triggering a fart by sneezing. Never happened to me because I have a strong sphincter

Quick Reply

Latest