The Student Room Group

Is anybody doing AQA AS English language and literature?

Can anybody share any revision tips?

Scroll to see replies

I know right? It seems like nobody does it! I'm doing the food anthology as well :smile:
i am doing it... how are you guys finding it
Finally!!! i've been seatching for hours!! what texts are u guys learning and how,
have your teachers given you any predicitons and have you guys got your coursework marks back
Original post by rabia singh
have your teachers given you any predicitons and have you guys got your coursework marks back

yes i got a C. NOT RETAKING
Finally!!! i've been seatching for hours!! what texts are u guys learning and how,

Minimum of ten texts

then looking at

context reception
grammar
what ever its asking in the exam those bullet points
yes
Same here 😁 what grade do you think you'll get in the exam! And what texts have you studied from the anthology
Original post by aishseedat
yes i got a C. NOT RETAKING

same ! what do you think you'll achieve in the exam

No predictions on the exam, got an A on coursework so hopefully that'll even out the exam score:s-smilie:
Original post by katiejardine
No predictions on the exam, got an A on coursework so hopefully that'll even out the exam score:s-smilie:

what novels did you do for your coursework?
what novels did you do for your coursework?

The Woman in White and The Lady in the the Lake, the theme was secrecy I think? What about you?
same ! what do you think you'll achieve in the exam

C/B
Original post by katiejardine
The Woman in White and The Lady in the the Lake, the theme was secrecy I think? What about you?

The catcher in the rye and the adventures of Huckleberry Finn and our theme was Friendship
Original post by aishseedat
C/B

Same but i don't think my overall grade will be good🙈
Reply 16
Im doing food anthology too! Any tips so nervous for it :/
Hey I'm doing the anthology too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey everyone, yeah I'm doing the Food Anthology as well. Feeling a little indifferent about the exam question for the 64 marker but it should be fine if we've all practiced :smile:
Original post by chloehowcroft
Hey everyone, yeah I'm doing the Food Anthology as well. Feeling a little indifferent about the exam question for the 64 marker but it should be fine if we've all practiced :smile:

I'm scared that it's going to be a tough theme :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending