The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jam277
It wasn't sarcastic and I've not been sarcastic with the praises of Liverpool this season.

Swear you will back liverpool forever now, just to make up for over-estimating them this year... until one day they win the league, and youl be sat there like

'called it back in 2014' :cool:
in other news, sunderland 0-0 at half time..

Holding on for dear life in places..

if they hold on for the draw, they will jump to 15th...

And newcastle will be under a ton of pressure
Original post by fallen_acorns
Swear you will back liverpool forever now, just to make up for over-estimating them this year... until one day they win the league, and youl be sat there like

'called it back in 2014' :cool:

Next year(after the current one) is their year.

Rinse and repeat.
Original post by jam277
Next year(after the current one) is their year.

Rinse and repeat.

swear If I was sitll workign with the lads I used to teach in liverpool, It would not shock me one bit, or make me even flinch with confusement, if one said to me 'you know, I think we can win the CL next year'

Wish I was that positive/optimistic/deluded - seems like a happy way to live
Sunderland goal :biggrin:

Game on now..

Up to 14th as things stand..
2-0 sunderland..

Love it.

This relegation battle is getting more tasty by the week..

Making up for the boring top half
2-0 sunderland..

Love it.

Have a gut feeling that Leicester will go down. Would be such a shame due to thier wonderful form over the last 5 games in an effort to beat the drop.

Posted from TSR Mobile
2-0 sunderland..

Love it.

It's not that exciting, 2 teams are already down....
What does everyone think of Lacazette? Decent or?
Original post by Depleted
It's not that exciting, 2 teams are already down....

true, but today started with 5 teams all within 1 point of each other for the last place..

thats pretty good going for an otherwise dull league at the moment
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Have a gut feeling that Leicester will go down. Would be such a shame due to thier wonderful form over the last 5 games in an effort to beat the drop.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Personally I cant see them going down at all - they have the nicest fixtures out of any of those teams:

Southampton (h)
Sunderland (a)
QPR (h)

Would put my stake in and say they will get atleast 4pts from those 3 games, giving them 37, which id think would be enough
Personally I cant see them going down at all - they have the nicest fixtures out of any of those teams:

Southampton (h)
Sunderland (a)
QPR (h)

Would put my stake in and say they will get atleast 4pts from those 3 games, giving them 37, which id think would be enough

Yeah they'll probably beat QPR and Sunderland tbh. I didnt realise thier fixtures were quite kind to them. QPR and Burnley will probably get relegated this weekend and then the final relegation spot will be anyone's guess. Newcastle look favourites atm tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah they'll probably beat QPR and Sunderland tbh. I didnt realise thier fixtures were quite kind to them. QPR and Burnley will probably get relegated this weekend and then the final relegation spot will be anyone's guess. Newcastle look favourites atm tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

it could well be hull.. if they cant beat burnley today, then they may find themselves in 18th with spurs and united as their final two games.. that would be pretty dire
it could well be hull.. if they cant beat burnley today, then they may find themselves in 18th with spurs and united as their final two games.. that would be pretty dire

Ah yeah true. Although i really hope Hull stay up, they're more or less 6 points for United every season with Brucey in charge :lol:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah yeah true. Although i really hope Hull stay up, they're more or less 6 points for United every season with Brucey in charge :lol:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

agree
Every season people claim so so and so team will finish in Top 4 over Arsenal. We've seen it all Villa, Tottenham, Everton now Southampton who'll be next. My money is on Swansea next season that'll be the new team people will back.
Original post by Manlike45
Every season people claim so so and so team will finish in Top 4 over Arsenal. We've seen it all Villa, Tottenham, Everton now Southampton who'll be next. My money is on Swansea next season that'll be the new team people will back.

Tbh you guys should finish 2nd this season now.
Looks like ManUtd are getting Gundogan and Depay, Juventus are taking Cavani and we are linked with Isco and Kurzawa which I doubt will happen.

The only LB will get is 16 yr old Barca youth product and since we got Welbeck we ain't getting a striker until he had a decent chance. I reckon we will only get Schneiderlin and a goalkeeper if Szczersny decides to leave.
Original post by Jgco2chem
Looks like ManUtd are getting Gundogan and Depay, Juventus are taking Cavani and we are linked with Isco and Kurzawa which I doubt will happen.

The only LB will get is 16 yr old Barca youth product and since we got Welbeck we ain't getting a striker until he had a decent chance. I reckon we will only get Schneiderlin and a goalkeeper if Szczersny decides to leave.

Sounds like Mourinho will stop Cech going to Arsenal.
Original post by Zerforax
Sounds like Mourinho will stop Cech going to Arsenal.

We all knew this :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile