It makes sense.

No.

Yes.

Basically.

Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IdeasForLife
Lol Fulaan youre a bully. I'd own you at yugioh :smug:

Not sure man. I think on the internet, a person can really fake their knowledge level. Know a few good sites and copy/paste the Arabic now and then, and you become a sheikh in the eyes of many people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, but that the truth is that some people do not know how to use the internet especially when reading things on some dodgy website. Or believing the first thing they see......I would say I got a few different sites I would use to see the different opinions, I recently discovered the seekershub :smile:
We need to all collectively perform Dua. I am sincerely frightened at the prospect of what a tory government without lib-dem buffering can do. We will have to wait and see.
A message to the UMMAH- all schools of thought and all madhabs.

Muslims must unite and realize who Rupert Murdoch is.

But here's something for you all to read: "In July 2011 it emerged that Cameron met key executives of Murdoch's News Corporation 26 times during the 14 months that Cameron had served as Prime Minister.[67] It was also reported that Murdoch had given Cameron a personal guarantee that there would be no risk attached to hiring Andy Coulson, the former editor ofNews of the World, as the Conservative Party's communication director in 2007.[68] This was in spite of Coulson having resigned as editor over phone hacking by a reporter. Cameron chose to take Murdoch's advice, despite warnings from Nick Clegg, Lord Ashdown and The Guardian.[69] Coulson resigned his post in 2011 and was later arrested and questioned on allegations of further criminal activity at The News of the World, specifically the News International phone hacking scandal. As a result of the subsequent trial, Coulson was sentenced to 18 months in jail.[70]"

What media does Rupert Murdoch own?

1. The SUN, a filthy news paper showing women in barely any clothes and a page which shows topless women. A totally humiliating news paper utterly objectifying women.
2. They also have influence of The Times, Sunday Times etc
3. Fox - news - self-explanitory
4. Sky News

and more - he owns a lot of printed press, a lot of channels, a lot of media everywhere, literally he controls a lot of the mainstream media.

Here's a video of George Galloway vs the pro-israeli sky news media , it's a work of art.

[video="youtube;wJrkx0B6sVI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJrkx0B6sVI[/video]

It's time for muslims to start to know the nuances of politics, the nuances of media, put aside our theological differences and unite against common evil , in a non-violent way using only words of wisdom and peace and power.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Tawheed
We need to all collectively perform Dua. I am sincerely frightened at the prospect of what a tory government without lib-dem buffering can do. We will have to wait and see.

Too right. Did not envisage tories gaining the majority of seats this year, and how ****, they did.
Original post by Saraaa_d
Too right. Did not envisage tories gaining the majority of seats this year, and how ****, they did.

They only won 36% of the votes. I do blame labours leadership and the Ed Balls fiasco, however, i sincerely think the media and scaremongering have a lot to do with the result, i myself studied this locally in labour area of London where i reside, being giving pro-tory scare mongering every single day on the tube-station - i wish i still collected those papers to show you all.

We need to collectively get a grip on the media - the online media, normal public influence and to make sure the tories think ten times before making any decisions for the sake of their own political careers.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Tawheed
The only won 36% of the votes. I do blame labours leadership and the Ed Balls fiasco, however, i sincerely think the media and scaremongering have a lot to do with the result, i myself studied this locally in labour area of London where i reside, being giving pro-tory scare mongering every single day on the tube-station - i wish i still collected those papers to show you all.

You're right, the media defo had an impact. Well hopefully Cameron does not do anything worse than what he already has done.
:creep:

Spoiler

محمد بن يحيى، عن أحمد بن محمد، عن الحسين بن سعيد، عن النضر بن سويد عن عاصم بن حميد قال: قال: سئل علي بن الحسين عليه السلام عن التوحيد فقال: إن الله عزوجل علم أنه يكون في آخر الزمان أقوام متعمقون فأنزل الله تعالى قل هو الله أحد والآيات من سورة الحديد إلى قوله: " وهو عليم بذات الصدور " فمن رام وراء ذلك فقد هلك.

Muhammad b. Yahya from Ahmad b. Muhammad from al-Husayn b. Sa`eed from an-Nadr b. Suwayd from `Asim b. Humayd. He said:

He said: `Ali b. al-Husayn عليه السلام was asked about monotheism (tawhid) so he said
: Allah عزوجل knew that there would be deep-thinking communities in the end times, so Allah تعالى revealed Qul huwallahu ahad and the verses from Surat al-Hadid until His saying, “And He is knowing of that which hearts contain” (57:6) so whoever accepts anything otherwise is destroyed. (al-Kafi, Volume 1, hadith 242)
(sahih) (صحيح)

Surah Al Hadid - Verse 1-6

Whatever is in the heavens and on earth,- let it declare the Praises and Glory of Allah: for He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

To Him belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth: It is He Who gives Life and Death; and He has Power over all things.

He is the First and the Last, the Evident and the Immanent: and He has full knowledge of all things.

He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in Six periods, and is moreover firmly established on the Throne (of Authority). He knows what enters within the earth and what comes forth out of it, what comes down from heaven and what mounts up to it. And He is with you wheresoever ye may be. And Allah sees well all that ye do.

To Him belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth: and all affairs are referred back to Allah.

He merges Night into Day, and He merges Day into Night; and He has full knowledge of the secrets of (all) hearts.

An Enlightening tafseer of Surah Al Hadid: :
http://www.al-islam.org/enlightening-commentary-light-holy-quran-vol-17/surah-al-hadid-chapter-57-verses-1-15

(edited 8 years ago)
Thawbaan (r.a) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihi wassalam) said:

' "Soon the nations will call one another to attack you as diners call one another to a dish."

Someone asked, "Will it be because we are few in numbers on that day?"

He said, "No, rather you will be many on that day, but you will be like the foam on a torrent. Allah will take away your fear from the hearts of your enemies, and Allah will fill your hearts with Wahn (weakness)."

Someone asked, "Messenger of Allah, what is Wahn?"

He said, "Love of this world and dislike for death."

[Recorded by Abu Dawood and Ahmad, classed as Saheeh by al-Albaani in as-Saheehah, no. 958]

We can see that Muslims are not being taken seriously today. The fear (in the sense of respect) of the Muslims has been taken away from the hearts of the enemy - they are fighting our brothers and sisters, invading their lands, causing mischief on this Earth. Why? We're not small in number as compared to the time of Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wassalam) and his Companions. We're being described as the foam. That's why we need to spread the knowledge that we know. What's the use of being a silent man with no knowledge to share with others while he has it? Don't let the media blinded the beauty of Islam. It's our job to educate others, to inform the others and make du'a for our brothers and sisters. Share the knowledge that you have, even if you think it is insignificant to others- you'll never know how significant it can be to some.

This Ummah exceeds a billion, but it is only quantity, not quality. Why?

Because the hearts of the Muslims are filled with Wahn.
Original post by HSafirah
:creep:

Spoiler

Exams Innit :colonhash:

[video="youtube;FjDBkWEsinI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjDBkWEsinI[/video]
Kitab Al Kafi - Delightful appearance
H 1754, CH 46, h 3

Ali ibn Ibrahim has narrated from his father from ibn Mahbub from Hisham ibn
Salim from abu Basir from abu Ja’far, recipient of divine supreme covenant, who
has said the following:

“Once a man came to the Messenger of Allah, saying, ‘O Messenger of Allah, confer upon me good advice.’ Of the advice given to him was this: ‘Meet your brethren (fellow human beings) with open and delightful face.’”

.الحديث الثالث : حسن كالصحيح.
Good like saheeh
Original post by Tawheed
What does it mean to be a human being?

Exactly. What does it mean?
Original post by _quantumsuicide
Exactly. What does it mean?

What does 'it'mean?
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
What does 'it'mean?

What does 'does' mean ?
Original post by Tawheed
What does 'does' mean ?

What does 'mean' mean?
Keep confusing Tawheed with Al-Farhan :tongue:
Original post by IdeasForLife
What does 'mean' mean?

What does '?' mean?

P.s, any people here on Islamic forums ? All the good ones seem to have disappeared.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Iqbal007
Yeah, but that the truth is that some people do not know how to use the internet especially when reading things on some dodgy website. Or believing the first thing they see......I would say I got a few different sites I would use to see the different opinions, I recently discovered the seekershub :smile:

I don't have a problem with people who do it unknowingly. But I do have a problem with those who peddle inaccurate information deliberately. Yh Seekershub is oright.

Original post by Untitled.
What does '?' mean?

P.s, any people here on Islamic forums ? All the good ones seem to have disappeared.

On Ummah, but it's not to my liking.
Original post by HSafirah
Thawbaan (r.a) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihi wassalam) said:

' "Soon the nations will call one another to attack you as diners call one another to a dish."

Someone asked, "Will it be because we are few in numbers on that day?"

He said, "No, rather you will be many on that day, but you will be like the foam on a torrent. Allah will take away your fear from the hearts of your enemies, and Allah will fill your hearts with Wahn (weakness)."

Someone asked, "Messenger of Allah, what is Wahn?"

He said, "Love of this world and dislike for death."

[Recorded by Abu Dawood and Ahmad, classed as Saheeh by al-Albaani in as-Saheehah, no. 958]

We can see that Muslims are not being taken seriously today. The fear (in the sense of respect) of the Muslims has been taken away from the hearts of the enemy - they are fighting our brothers and sisters, invading their lands, causing mischief on this Earth. Why? We're not small in number as compared to the time of Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wassalam) and his Companions. We're being described as the foam. That's why we need to spread the knowledge that we know. What's the use of being a silent man with no knowledge to share with others while he has it? Don't let the media blinded the beauty of Islam. It's our job to educate others, to inform the others and make du'a for our brothers and sisters. Share the knowledge that you have, even if you think it is insignificant to others- you'll never know how significant it can be to some.

This Ummah exceeds a billion, but it is only quantity, not quality. Why?

Because the hearts of the Muslims are filled with Wahn.

:yy:

Latest

Trending

Trending