The Student Room Group

Wjec b re gcse

Is anyone taking their RE GCSE this year on 11th May (Religion and Life Issues) and 2nd June (Religion and Human Experience)?

Have you started revising yet? What topics do you find the most challenging? I think religious expression is the hardest
Original post by mxskaan
Is anyone taking their RE GCSE this year on 11th May (Religion and Life Issues) and 2nd June (Religion and Human Experience)?

Have you started revising yet? What topics do you find the most challenging? I think religious expression is the hardest

Hey I am doing thes exams and no I don't normally revise for R.E. I didn't even revise for mocks. I don't find religion expression hard so if u want I can help you in that :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Fallen99
Hey I am doing thes exams and no I don't normally revise for R.E. I didn't even revise for mocks. I don't find religion expression hard so if u want I can help you in that :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If I didn't revise I would fail omg! Are you some sort of genius?
I guess those who are already religious may find the exam a lot easier. Are you religious?:smile:
Original post by mxskaan
If I didn't revise I would fail omg! Are you some sort of genius?
I guess those who are already religious may find the exam a lot easier. Are you religious?:smile:

haha, No I am not a genius and you guessed right I am religious and why would you fail if u won't revise for R.E it is mainly common sense.
Can I help you with anything in R.E :smile:
Reply 4
haha, No I am not a genius and you guessed right I am religious and why would you fail if u won't revise for R.E it is mainly common sense.
Can I help you with anything in R.E :smile:

I guess so but I need to learn quotes and teachings from the Bible and Torah as those are the two religions we are studying. That's why I need to revise to make sure I back up my points:smile: Currently we're on the topic Relationships and then we only need to learn Religion and State. Considering there is less than 3 months till the first exam I would expect that we should have learnt all the topics by now but we still have 2 to go:frown:I'll definitely message you when I need help especially because we would only have a little time on the last topic of Religion and State!!
Original post by mxskaan
I guess so but I need to learn quotes and teachings from the Bible and Torah as those are the two religions we are studying. That's why I need to revise to make sure I back up my points:smile: Currently we're on the topic Relationships and then we only need to learn Religion and State. Considering there is less than 3 months till the first exam I would expect that we should have learnt all the topics by now but we still have 2 to go:frown:I'll definitely message you when I need help especially because we would only have a little time on the last topic of Religion and State!!

I think you should start revising by urself there are notes all over the internet. I will be more than happy to help you and I am studying bible and Quran :smile:
Reply 6
I think you should start revising by urself there are notes all over the internet. I will be more than happy to help you and I am studying bible and Quran :smile:

Goodluck for the first exam on Monday!!! I better get cramming all these quotes :smile:
Original post by mxskaan
Goodluck for the first exam on Monday!!! I better get cramming all these quotes :smile:

same to u and yeah trying me best to learn the notes and keywords!!
what do u have after R.E?
Reply 8
same to u and yeah trying me best to learn the notes and keywords!!
what do u have after R.E?

Yes i've got the revision guide and it has all the keywords in!! Luckily, i'm only in year 10 so i'm taking RE early this year to get it out of the way :smile: still have a year till my other gcses - thank God!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest