The Student Room Group

Is it possible to do two degrees at the same time?

Hi,

I already got an offer for biomedical science and want to study mathematics as well. I haven't applied for mathematics yet, so is it possible to apply for two courses and do them at the same time?

Thank you for your help,
Hamza
you cant generally do two degrees at the same time as you cant get funding and such, i presume theres no joint degree option to do biomedical science and maths together
Original post by hamza3256
Hi,

I already got an offer for biomedical science and want to study mathematics as well. I haven't applied for mathematics yet, so is it possible to apply for two courses and do them at the same time?

Thank you for your help,
Hamza

lol just do math bro **** biomedical science
Reply 3
Original post by claireestelle
you cant generally do two degrees at the same time as you cant get funding and such, i presume theres no joint degree option to do biomedical science and maths together

Oh, okay.
Thank you.
Original post by hamza3256
Oh, okay.
Thank you.

To be honest I wish I could have done something similar (maths and maybe something else like physics or engineering). If you have the time, and you know someone on a maths degree, ask them for books/notes (particularly books), and try and learn it in your own time. There are also some really good maths resources online. http://www.mathcentre.ac.uk/ is quite good, it's alevel revision/some first year stuff, although you might already know a lot of that. I have bought physics books, but I haven't had too much time to read them! I'd love to read them, but I am pushed for time at the moment. Maybe after my degree though.

Quick Reply

Latest