The Student Room Group

Tory voting traitors

Goodbye NHS and free prescriptions, goodbye welfare system, goodbye social housing, goodbye education, goodbye poor, disabled and needy people. Hello paying for private healthcare, paying to see a doctor,hello to poverty, hunger, starvation and dying. Hello to homelessness, sickness and disease, for which read above you will not be able to afford to be treated,see paying for private healthcare etc. Hello poor unqualified education, higher fees to be educated to a semi-decent standard. Hello to the workhouse, slavery, punishment, mistreatment, abuse, social cleansing and murder of the poor, disabled and needy. Say goodbye to a fair Britain where everyone helps everyone else, say hello to a TORY Britain, where the rich stay rich, and everyone else can go to hell, the selfish state we are in now is the doing of the people of this country that voted anywhere else but Labour. But remember while you voted for tories, they will not look after you, so you are in the same sinking ship we are now all in. THANK YOU.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by andrewsn86
Goodbye NHS and free prescriptions, goodbye welfare system, goodbye social housing, goodbye education, goodbye poor, disabled and needy people. Hello paying for private healthcare, paying to see a doctor,hello to poverty, hunger, starvation and dying. Hello to homelessness, sickness and disease, for which read above you will not be able to afford to be treated,see paying for private healthcare etc. Hello poor unqualified education, higher fees to be educated to a semi-decent standard. Hello to the workhouse, slavery, punishment, mistreatment, abuse, social cleansing and murder of the poor, disabled and needy. Say goodbye to a fair Britain where everyone helps everyone else, say hello to a TORY Britain, where the rich stay rich, and everyone else can go to hell, the selfish state we are in now is the doing of the people of this country that voted anywhere else but Labour. But remember while you voted for tories, they will not look after you, so you are in the same sinking ship we are now all in. THANK YOU.

If it failed to happen under Thatcher and Major with larger majorities... what makes you think it will happen now.
Leftist drivel
Reply 3
And there's nothing you can do about it, as we all ''voted'' him in.
Reply 4
Finished?

Democracy means people have decided and under our fundamental freedoms, we have a right to vote who we wish for, so hardly traitors, if any party is a traitor, it is Labour to their values and being open with the electorate, how they have any right to attack Lib-dems over tuition fee promise when Labour did exactly the same and actually advocated higher fees with the Conservatives X_x and not even allowing the electorate, after putting a higher number of Euro-sceptics and Euro-reformers in the European Parliament to represent us, to have a say on Europe, instead having a 'my' view than a 'we' view. There are also a turnout of 66.1%, 36.9% to the Conservatives which is over half of who voted, so believe res ipsa loquitor, the facts speak for themselves, though we do need to fix voting in general with 33.9% who did not vote (which could of formed their own party and become the second largest party XD)
Sigh. This is getting boring now.
Leftism should be classed as a mental illness. At least in cases like these.
Lefties are so scaremongering, it makes me even more proud of my support for the Tories.
Reply 8
Original post by skd1996
Technically not even 40% of the population voted him in, so nope we didn't 'all' vote him in.

I know, but obviously David is gonna say ''oh we have a majority''
sigh, this indoctrination in this guy is insane. Seriously, get some sense, get a checkup and a brain. I'm so glad we didn't get labour in, as I want free nhs, lets not forget who privatised parts of the nhs, labour. People really listen to the whining of the extreme left these days.
Original post by sarskinz
I know, but obviously David is gonna say ''oh we have a majority''

and labour only got what 29 or 30 percent of the vote? we voted in no one, snp+labour as a government would have ruled with 37%, the only way you could have a properly elected government(vote share wise) would be ukip and con being 50%
Deleted
(edited 5 years ago)
And there's nothing you can do about it, as we all ''voted'' him in.

33.9% non-voters so that portion is lost as to who voted who in (which is why voting makes a difference, so task of every Government to improve that) - out of the 66.1% that did, 36.9% said yes, 29.2% said no - over half of voting population
Original post by skd1996
But they don't have a majority. Of seats 'first to the post' style anyway, but that's flawed anyway.

True, then it's a problem on how we vote then.
The 'the NHS is doomed' brigade are more likely trade unionists associated with te NHS. More interested in securing above inflation payrises for its members than care for patients.
True, then it's a problem on how we vote then.

Improving the turnout to be more representative is the answer and if PR does that, then great! if not, then based on the vote share in this election, out of the voting population, Conservatives had over half the support.

Looking at the last election results here - Conservatives 36.1%, Labour 29.0%, Lib Dem 23%, Others 11.9% - Turnout 65.1% which has hardly improved this time round, despite registration of votes going up - new voters voters? old voters abstaining? quite a query there
All them lefty trolls sure are out in full force since the results of the elections.
Original post by Alfissti
All them lefty trolls sure are out in full force since the results of the elections.

Haha, true.
"My dad told me about the 80s. Apparently under Thatcher there was no NHS and people just died in the streets. Also, everyone was very stupid then and they used to kick disabled people for fun."
uh oh democracy seems not to have worked properly here.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending