The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Italy is Cech's most likely destination
Original post by ProNoob
We all knew this :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well the Guardian article is interesting. Mourinho basically says it would be his preference to make Cech stay for his final year of the contract followed by selling abroad following by selling in England.

However he acknowledged that Cech has a strong relationship with Abramovich and that as owner, he may allow such a loyal servant to move where he pleases.
Reply 9502
Original post by shawn_o1
Italy is Cech's most likely destination

I've always been a huge fan of Begovic. He's still relatively young and is solid. We should go for him tbh. In reality though I don't even see us getting a keeper.
Reply 9503
Hope Rooney is out for the Arsenal game. Absolutely loves scoring against us.
Original post by SA-1
I've always been a huge fan of Begovic. He's still relatively young and is solid. We should go for him tbh. In reality though I don't even see us getting a keeper.

Ew no, we can do so much better. Those are the type of signings we make back pre 2012.
Who's dupe is Manlike45
Original post by Depleted
Who's dupe is Manlike45

I think you will just have to accept that there are a lot of new posters on the forum around exam season on this website like my self

I would have logged on my old account if I could remember the details :smile:
Original post by MichuAtDeGeaBa
I think you will just have to accept that there are a lot of new posters on the forum around exam season on this website like my self

I would have logged on my old account if I could remember the details :smile:

I welcome you all unlike other members on here. Kinda miss Fulham in the PL, weird to think around 5 years ago you were in the UEFA Cup Final
Original post by SA-1
Hope Rooney is out for the Arsenal game. Absolutely loves scoring against us.

Rooney, Smalling and Shaw all confirmed to be fine for next week (unless they get injured in training before then which lets be fair can never be ruled out with us).

Should be a good game. Looking forward to it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hayles101
Rooney, Smalling and Shaw all confirmed to be fine for next week (unless they get injured in training before then which lets be fair can never be ruled out with us).

Posted from TSR Mobile

If Rooney isn't up to it then we have Falcao, who imo looked pretty sharp today. Made good runs but got no service.
Original post by Depleted
I welcome you all unlike other members on here. Kinda miss Fulham in the PL, weird to think around 5 years ago you were in the UEFA Cup Final

Thank you I very much appreciate your welcome. We use to be that little club in London that people didn't really love or hate but acknowledged, I suppose Crystal Palace have taken our place now in that regards. Things are not looking good for our club, I don't think we will be back in the premier league any time soon, and even if we are then there is a risk we will just fall back down again like Burnley!

I admit that I come off bitter towards fans of PL clubs, mainly the likes of the top 6/7. No one is perfect but I can't stand how spoilt some fans are and also how deluded others are that's why I tend to be confrontational when I have to. I have been attacked on this forum by the likes of The Shed End and DirtyBitch who think it's funny to undermine those who do BTEC's but it's not my fault I don't have the ability as others who go off and do A levels and get those A's but equally there are lots of kids my age who are in worse position like selling drugs on the street or getting them selves stabbed. I've derailed my point here actually haha but I'm sick of others calling me a troll as if my opinion doesn't count just because it's very much different to what most people think!

What team do you support my good man? I have noticed you are quite critical like me which is a good sign but I assume it isn't a championship side. It's quite sadistic, but I wish every fan knew what it felt like to see their team sink into the abyss and stay there, I would bet you real English pound that half the fans of these so called clubs like Arsenal, UTD, Chelsea wouldn't stay committed to their clubs.
Original post by MichuAtDeGeaBa
Thank you I very much appreciate your welcome. We use to be that little club in London that people didn't really love or hate but acknowledged, I suppose Crystal Palace have taken our place now in that regards. Things are not looking good for our club, I don't think we will be back in the premier league any time soon, and even if we are then there is a risk we will just fall back down again like Burnley!

I admit that I come off bitter towards fans of PL clubs, mainly the likes of the top 6/7. No one is perfect but I can't stand how spoilt some fans are and also how deluded others are that's why I tend to be confrontational when I have to. I have been attacked on this forum by the likes of The Shed End and DirtyBitch who think it's funny to undermine those who do BTEC's but it's not my fault I don't have the ability as others who go off and do A levels and get those A's but equally there are lots of kids my age who are in worse position like selling drugs on the street or getting them selves stabbed. I've derailed my point here actually haha but I'm sick of others calling me a troll as if my opinion doesn't count just because it's very much different to what most people think!

What team do you support my good man? I have noticed you are quite critical like me which is a good sign but I assume it isn't a championship side. It's quite sadistic, but I wish every fan knew what it felt like to see their team sink into the abyss and stay there, I would bet you real English pound that half the fans of these so called clubs like Arsenal, UTD, Chelsea wouldn't stay committed to their clubs.

:rofl:

I'm mainly a fan of football, and associate with Leeds a lot so I get that struggle of dropping down, we've been **** for years and things can be taken for granted. Sad to think because we were probably 10 years early, with all the money in sponsorship and FFP etc. we'd still be a top 4 side tbh.

Ignore the haters though bro. All about blowing off that steam for exams tbh, and yeah ignore the BTEC haters, they're actually a good route into a lot of degrees (and not just **** ones), just got a bad reputation because of BTEC beauty and Homosexual studies. Just do your thing man.
DirtyBitch, shots fired. I like you Michu you sound interesting.

Tbh the football forum is a fun place but has a lot of strong characters in there.
Reply 9513
Original post by hayles101

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah what, so it was a dead leg or something?

Yeah should be a good game
So it appears that Vermaelen has played 0 games this season
Original post by jam277
DirtyBitch, shots fired. I like you Michu you sound interesting.

Tbh the football forum is a fun place but has a lot of ***** in there.

Fixed
Original post by shawn_o1
So it appears that Vermaelen has played 0 games this season

I think it was only last week he was confirmed fit by Barca. He had to see a sports psychologist and everything because he was so torn up about not playing. I feel for him, but what a piece of business from Arsene.
Original post by Numan786
Fixed

Am I a ****? Please be honest.
Original post by jam277
Am I a ****? Please be honest.

Lol nah there are some cnuts tho.
Michu isn't one of those strong characters. He wad basically crying his eyes out on Friday, then said he'd get his brother on me. This is how I picture him tbh
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest