The Student Room Group

Do you think she'll contact me again?

My ex and I hadn't been in contact for 2 weeks before she sent me a text.

It it took me a while to respond, but eventually I did. She responded a lot quicker than I did and she sounded happy to speak to me.

Do do you think she'll text me again in the coming weeks?

She's extremely busy at the moment, so I'm not expecting anything soon, but do you think she will?
Original post by Anonymous

It it took me a while to respond, but eventually I did. She responded a lot quicker than I did and she sounded happy to speak to me.

She's extremely busy at the moment, so I'm not expecting anything soon, but do you think she will?

Yeah this is one of those ' no one can really predict when the other person will make a move' posts.
Reply 2
shes your ex though?
Reply 3
She could do, seems unpredictable though, wouldn't get your hopes up
It's possible, unless she's really busy and it slips her mind or texts between the two of you require a lot of attention.

Spoiler

She will contact you very quick if you go and chirps some other girls
Reply 6
Who the **** cares?
Reply 7
Original post by Profesh
Who the **** cares?

If you don't care ... Don't answer you wonky-eyed prick.
Reply 8
If you don't care ... Don't answer you wonky-eyed prick.

The entire premise of this thread is legitimately hilarious. Please, don't feel incensed on my account.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending