The Student Room Group

Most embarrassing part of being human.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by upagumtree
Showing interest in someone and not having them like you back. That and farting. And sharting.

When all three mentioned things occur at once.

Also, when you feel like your period has arrived and is seeping through onto the furniture. Honestly never happened to me but I have often feared it would.

That happens to me sometimes....the seeping. Thought I would share :biggrin:.
Original post by NHM713
That happens to me sometimes....the seeping. Thought I would share :biggrin:.

Honestly!? I thought it was just a myth. A scary story your mother tells when you're a pre-teen!
Reply 102
Original post by upagumtree
Honestly!? I thought it was just a myth. A scary story your mother tells when you're a pre-teen!

:laugh: It true I tells ya!!
Original post by Lulu24
Home destroyed...BY HUMANS, are you trying to prove my point or counter it? Im not sure. Did you even read what i said lol

Yes, I did. Here is your post and my response again. Fairly self-explanatory.

Lulu24
That the animal's who are less intellectual than us manage to not kill each other and live in harmony and we're yet to learn how to do that lol.

Birkenhead
The animal kingdom isn't actually like that mural in Madagascar, it's a relentless, merciless bloodbath every single day, filled with constant stress and anguish both in avoiding predation and in ensuring it to survive, battling against the elements without shelter or central heating, having your home destroyed by humans...there's nothing harmonious about it and there is a great deal of killing involved
Original post by pagorai
Stomach growling. Especially in the middle of an exam.:colonhash:

Or library:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 105
Original post by Birkenhead
The animal kingdom isn't actually like that mural in Madagascar, it's a relentless, merciless bloodbath every single day, filled with constant stress and anguish both in avoiding predation and in ensuring it to survive, battling against the elements without shelter or central heating, having your home destroyed by humans...there's nothing harmonious about it and there is a great deal of killing involved

Well actually, it merely appears to be choas, when it is not, what it is, is nature.
Original post by NHM713
Well actually, it merely appears to be choas, when it is not, what it is, is nature.

...and nature involves a great deal of bloodshed and not a lot of harmony.
Reply 107
Original post by Birkenhead
...and nature involves a great deal of bloodshed and not a lot of harmony.

Life has to die, in order for life to live, that's how it goes.

It's only humanity that have got it wrong, not nature.

Haha yeah:biggrin: but at least if you are in a library, you have the freedom to go and eat something....
Original post by pagorai
Haha yeah:biggrin: but at least if you are in a library, you have the freedom to go and eat something....

Yeah but that is effort to pack all your books and go search the town centre for the nearest McDonalds

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IWantToBeThere
Not just human bones; they might find lots of CDs/DVDs too! Could entertain them for a while :wink:

Knowing our luck, they'd probably discover something like Big Brother and think that's what passed as entertainment for us!
Original post by ProNoob
Yeah but that is effort to pack all your books and go search the town centre for the nearest McDonalds

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is but sitting there in silence while your stomach screams like a b**** and yet you cannot do anything about it is torture so haha i guess putting that effort to go and search for food is better lol
Original post by Lulu24
That's far from true lol. Humans kill other humans for no reason, animals do it for protection or as part of their food cycles. Animal's don't kill other animal's for pure enjoyment.

That is simply not true.

Given that humans are animals, there is every reason to suspect that other animals can be at least as contemptibly sadistic as the worst humans. The difference is that only humans condemn sadism and cruelty.

Cannibalism, for instance, occurs in at least 1,500 species. It is a common practice, not occurring solely in times of extreme food scarcity: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibalism_%28zoology%29. The only humans who practise cannibalism are uncivilised tribes-people and sordid criminals.

Cats (in)famously torture their prey before eating it. The only humans who do such a thing are religious people and criminals. The concept of cruelty as a bad thing, exists only in the human mind.

Another example: a male tiger will kill any female's cubs before mating her to produce more. Are these deaths necessary? No. The only purpose of this is to further the propagation of his own genes. Imagine if humans did this!

It should also be noted that most sex among animals is probably not consensual.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 113
Original post by Peachykeen09
When youre on yo period and you sneeze or laugh really hard well..ya know

Ahhh! you took it there. :smile:
Original post by felamaslen
That is simply not true.

Given that humans are animals, there is every reason to suspect that other animals can be at least as contemptibly sadistic as the worst humans. The difference is that only humans condemn sadism and cruelty.

Cannibalism, for instance, occurs in at least 1,500 species. It is a common practice, not occurring solely in times of extreme food scarcity: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibalism_%28zoology%29. The only humans who practise cannibalism are uncivilised tribes-people and sordid criminals.

Cats (in)famously torture their prey before eating it. The only humans who do such a thing are religious people and criminals. The concept of cruelty as a bad thing, exists only in the human mind.

Another example: a male tiger will kill any female's cubs before mating her to produce more. Are these deaths necessary? No. The only purpose of this is to further the propagation of his own genes. Imagine if humans did this!

Additionally, when two male lions fight, the winner castrates the loser.
Reply 115
Original post by felamaslen
That is simply not true.

- I think they do that because of the bond between mother and offspring.

- I assume that is because sex is closer to pain for females than for males.
They way we treat one another...
Racism, war, homophobia etc
Original post by pagorai
It is but sitting there in silence while your stomach screams like a b**** and yet you cannot do anything about it is torture so haha i guess putting that effort to go and search for food is better lol

Haha totally
But i just dont revise in the library due to my stomach rumbling and cause it is too quiet for my liking:erm:
Revising at home FTW!!!:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NHM713
- I think they do that because of the bond between mother and offspring.

- I assume that is because sex is closer to pain for females than for males.

Men do not regularly kill the children of women they plan on sleeping with, because men are morally superior to tigers.

Humans refrain from sex if it would cause pain for the person receiving it. Animals do not. Humans are morally superior to animals.

Quick Reply

Latest