The Student Room Group

Most embarrassing part of being human.

Scroll to see replies

having a tory government
Original post by askew116
Additionally, when two male lions fight, the winner castrates the loser.

Contemptible behaviour.
Original post by ProNoob
Haha totally
But i just dont revise in the library due to my stomach rumbling and cause it is too quiet for my liking:erm:
Revising at home FTW!!!:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha LOL, i get you but just saying you know, stomach rumbling in the library is soo much better than in the exam hall lol
Reply 123
Original post by felamaslen
Men do not regularly kill the children of women they plan on sleeping with, because men are morally superior to tigers.

Humans refrain from sex if it would cause pain for the person receiving it. Animals do not. Humans are morally superior to animals.

Haha, I meant the Tigers.

I think that to a certain degree that is more in theory than in practice.
Reply 124
Original post by silverbolt
having a tory government

My sentiments

What gets me, is who voted for them? because I don't know any people that did.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by NHM713
Haha, I meant the Tigers.

I think that to a certain degree that is more in theory than in practice.

I know you meant tigers. I was saying that humans don't engage in the same behaviour, because humans are morally superior to tigers.

Are you saying that most men are rapists, or that most women don't refuse sex even if it causes them pain?
Original post by NHM713
My sentiments

What gets me, is who voted for them? because I don't know any people that did.

Neither do i, i know of one and shes a right wing christian "faggots burn in hell" kinda person.

The problem is the voting system. 36% of the voters went Tory. That means 74% did not. But still they win.

Oh well, nothing can be done now.
Walking past a crowd of hot chicks, and seeing them smile towards you, and then realising that your zipper was down right after walking past them :colondollar:
Original post by pagorai
Haha LOL, i get you but just saying you know, stomach rumbling in the library is soo much better than in the exam hall lol

Ok i feel you

I have my first exam on wednesday morning so i will need to have a massive breakfast before i ACE my C1 exam to prevent the rumbling of my stomach in the exam hall where it wil most likely echo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NHM713
What is the most embarrassing thing about being human?

falling madly in love with people that aren't worth you and elevating their sense of self-worth so that they somehow get the crazy idea that they are out of your league
Original post by ProNoob
Ok i feel you

I have my first exam on wednesday morning so i will need to have a massive breakfast before i ACE my C1 exam to prevent the rumbling of my stomach in the exam hall where it wil most likely echo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha that made me laugh. BUt i swear, its so damn loud, feel like stabbing myself lol
Good luck to you. I have one on Monday afternoon, gonna stuff myself too lol
Reply 131
Original post by silverbolt
Neither do i, i know of one and shes a right wing christian "faggots burn in hell" kinda person.

The problem is the voting system. 36% of the voters went Tory. That means 74% did not. But still they win.

Oh well, nothing can be done now.

The game is rigged, what's embarrassing is, people still think it makes a difference. :rolleyes:
Original post by pagorai
Hahaha that made me laugh. BUt i swear, its so damn loud, feel like stabbing myself lol
Good luck to you. I have one on Monday afternoon, gonna stuff myself too lol

Haha
Good luck to you 2:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ProNoob
Haha
Good luck to you 2:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you. :smile:
Reply 134
I know you meant tigers. I was saying that humans don't engage in the same behaviour, because humans are morally superior to tigers.

Are you saying that most men are rapists, or that most women don't refuse sex even if it causes them pain?

Having morals means nothing, unless we live by them, and not in an 'I must obey the rules' kind of way.

I think that, sex is overrated and packaged as the ultimate pleasure, but pleasure and pain are the same thing.

I also think as a female having sex for the first couple of times it hurts.

I personally don't think it moves that far away from there, only your pain tolerance increases enough for it to be an enjoyable pain/pleasure.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 135
Original post by banoffeee
falling madly in love with people that aren't worth you and elevating their sense of self-worth so that they somehow get the crazy idea that they are out of your league

Lol
Original post by NHM713
Having morals means nothing, unless we live by them, and not in an 'I must obey the rules' kind of way.

I think that, sex is overrated and packaged as the ultimate pleasure, but pleasure and pain are the same thing.

I also think as a female having sex for the first couple of times it hurts.

I personally don't think it moves that far away from there, only your pain tolerant increases enough for it to be an enjoyable pain/pleasure.

Well the fact remains that most animals are not capable of distinguishing sex from rape. Hence a moral boost for humanity in this regard.

We do live by our morals. How many men kill children and then rape their mother?
Reply 137
Well the fact remains that most animals are not capable of distinguishing sex from rape. Hence a moral boost for humanity in this regard.

We do live by our morals. How many ?

I'm not saying men are rapists, just that it is not that easily distinguished among humans either.

We have all the laws and holy scriptures, but, it still doesn't stop people.

Then I would say no, not many men kill children and then rape their mothers, but, it wouldn't surprise me if it was tomorrow's headline.

I'm not being negative, I'm being honest.
Original post by NHM713
I'm not saying men are rapists, just that it is not that easily distinguished among humans either.

We have all the laws and holy scriptures, but, it still doesn't stop people.

Then I would say no, not many men kill children and then rape their mothers, but, it wouldn't surprise me if it was tomorrow's headline.

I'm not being negative, I'm being honest.

That is a regular, commonplace activity among tigers. If a man went out and raped a poor woman after murdering her children, it would be headline news, as you say. This is because humans' morality is far more advanced than tigers' and most other animals'.
Excretion.

Quick Reply

Latest