The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Some absolutely insane pressure from Madrid there, deserved goal. Valencia need to tighten up.
Can't wait to see Valencia spank some premier league teams in Europe next season
Outrageous save, honestly unbelievable
Valencia I think would be 2nd or 3rd in the premier league tbh.
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
Outrageous save, honestly unbelievable

What a ****ing goal. I have the best U23 in the draft
Original post by Depleted

Hmm maybe. Close to it anyway.
They've been naive this second half, Valencia. Good test of their bottle to see if they can hold out.
This is all Bales fault
Penalty ffs

Pogba >
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
Hmm maybe. Close to it anyway.

Did yall bitches see what Verratti did this weekend though.

Also I'll give you Camoranesi for Kaka ini.
RIP in peace Carlo
Barcelona new Spanish CHAMPIONS!

Champions League Final + Spanish Cup final Awaits!
(edited 8 years ago)
I love going on to the Real Madrid page on footytube after a loss like this and seeing the meltdown. They're all like the Spanish versions of Eborucam (or whatever the **** it is), it's hilarious.
Original post by jit987
Barcelona new Spanish CHAMPIONS!

Champions League Final + Spanish Cup final Awaits!

I'm starting to wonder if Enrique can surpass Pep :O
Original post by Zander01
I'm starting to wonder if Enrique can surpass Pep :O

If he wins the treble then who knows!
Really poor from Messi have to say, I mean, what's he thinking with that tattoo on his right arm?! Looks awful.
Superb goal from Pedro.

Diego Alves, what a performance. I think Bale was Real's best performer - but Valencia are a really great side. They may be a CL surprise package next year.

Negredo could've had a hatrick when he came of the bench but he messed his chances up so badly and it could've cost his team dearly because they need to fight off Sevilla for 4th place.
Original post by Mackay
Superb goal from Pedro.

Diego Alves, what a performance. I think Bale was Real's best performer - but Valencia are a really great side. They may be a CL surprise package next year.

Negredo could've had a hatrick when he came of the bench but he messed his chances up so badly and it could've cost his team dearly because they need to fight off Sevilla for 4th place.

Atletico drew today as well meaning Valencia could have been within 2 points distance with atletico still having to play barca...

Shame really
Original post by Zander01
Atletico drew today as well meaning Valencia could have been within 2 points distance with atletico still having to play barca...

Shame really

Torres rescues them once again.

Latest