The Student Room Group

Hairy women

Women grow hair on their bellies and their backs and their legs and their arms and their stomachs and their face and really anywhere their genetics decides to have hair and it is perfectly normal. What isnt normal is society trying to shame women for not looking like a hairless baby. Grown women are, after all, meant to have hair on their armpits, vulva and legs. There is nothing ‘unnatural’ about a hairy woman.if there were then the hair would not grow there in the first place. Likewise, there is nothing ‘unfeminine’ about a hairy woman if femininity is defined as ‘like a woman’ then a woman in her natural state is by definition as feminine as she can be. Love and chetish your hairs. It's beautiful. Legs arms tummy everywhere ! The hairier the merrier You are all beautiful !

Scroll to see replies

Bodyhairlover
Original post by Protégé
Bodyhairlover

Literally :smile:
Reply 3
Hairy woman, by any stretch of the imagination, are just visually unappealing.

I've seen old women (young adults) that have let themselves go and have beards... it's makes my body involuntarily shudder.
Reply 4
tf :s-smilie:
Even though I'm a hardcore feminist I think both men and women should shave their body hair.
Original post by Daenerys...
Even though I'm a hardcore feminist I think both men and women should shave their body hair.

Why?
Original post by TorpidPhil
Why?

I find it disgusting and plus body odour clings to body hair even after you wash and the texture against my skin makes creeps me out. I prefer my man to have a shaved chest for when we snuggle. :blush: I can overlook leg hair as long as it's not OTT.
And what if we want to be hairless?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I find it disgusting and plus body odour clings to body hair even after you wash and the texture against my skin makes creeps me out. I prefer my man to have a shaved chest for when we snuggle. :blush: I can overlook leg hair as long as it's not OTT.

I see. I was fortunate enough to be blessed with little torso hair, that stuff is awful. Way too much leg hair to deal with though. Hassle hassle hassle.

Personally it doesn't bother me on other folks though, yes, including women. It just annoys me on myself because it's itchy and sweaty and awkward...
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 10
so you wouldnt be turned off or complain to have a girlfriend like a gorilla.
x)

(not against hairy women but personally i would prefer a shaven woman as a personal preference).
I'm as feminist as they come, but everyone should shave just for hygiene purposes :P

I get where this is coming from though- if you don't wanna shave don't shame, and certainly don't feel ashamed of it!
I'm also a feminist and I personally choose to shave. You can't beat the feeling of silky smooth skin :h:

But yeah, OP, body hair is natural and if someone chooses not to shave then they definitely shouldn't be shunned. I've seen people do really cool things with their body hair - my friend dyes his pubes and armpits :lol:
Original post by laylarose
I'm also a feminist and I personally choose to shave. You can't beat the feeling of silky smooth skin :h:

But yeah, OP, body hair is natural and if someone chooses not to shave then they definitely shouldn't be shunned. I've seen people do really cool things with their body hair - my friend dyes his pubes and armpits :lol:

Everyone should be able to do whatever he/she wants.
No shave no shame
"It's like a jungle sometimes, makes me wonder how i keep from going under..."
Basically men and women should do what they want with their own bodies. Personally I like to shave a lot of my body hair off, but I like my partner to be natural. However, if he wants to shave it off then good for him!
I personally am not a big fan on hairy males let alone females, but I do understand that people are allowed to keep their body's as they want it and how they want it to look - after all it is theirs. I am also gland that people do recognise that women do grow hair and that it is natural.
Original post by icdjabtjk
I agree there's nothing unattractive about a natural womans body, it's great, i loved my girlfriends armpit hair lol. the thing is when women are completely unshaven they are less hairy than men anyway, so they still look feminine for that.

People forget that body hair is Human. Everyone grows body hair. Every male. Every female

I thought you were muslim and that zina is haraam? Is your man your husband or something?
OP, most women do not grow much hair on their backs, stomachs etc and you know it, they are generally a lot less hairy than men. Even the leg hair which they shave generally isn't that bad.

Quick Reply

Latest