The Student Room Group

Having lots of "culture minority" MPs is NOT good

Scroll to see replies

Original post by subject1
Don't bother, I have debated with him too. Every time he gets a question that he cannot answer he just ignores them, because he knows that he is simply being racist. That is the flaw in the fascist and racist arguments.

You come from a different part of the political spectrum so labelling my views "racist" is a tautology. It isn't an argument.
Original post by HygieneTherapy15
I know a lot of people who have always voted conservative but this time they voted UKIP. Almost 4 million votes cannot be ignored :smile: more than lib dem and SNP combined :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

But the thing is, they won't vote UKIP next time if the Conservatives hold an EU referendum. If it is a "No" (which is likely) to leaving the EU, UKIP will have no credibility.

And yes, the 4 million votes CAN be ignored whether you like it or not. The Conservative government can ignore these 4 million votes and still have a government until 2020. Even though I think this is bad for democracy, the Tories ignore them because UKIP only have one MP!
Original post by thesabbath
On an individual level, not necessarily. En masse, ghettoised, with alien religious commonalities, recently imported into what was a homogeneous nation skin colour-wise, certainly.

Why do the UN have a convention against genocide?

Please start a thread espousing your views. I have literally never seen you post anything which is not a deconstructionist bore-fest amounting to "why?"

It is not genocide. The Caucasian race is not being destroyed. No one is being killed or destroyed. You are arguing that the "white country" is being destroyed, but that does not exist in any way. So do not say that this is a "white country".
You come from a different part of the political spectrum so labelling my views "racist" is a tautology. It isn't an argument.

I am not as far from the "far right" as you may believe. I just believe that there should be equality because human beings are HUMANS not White/brown/black/yellow/green/blue/pink/every colour of the rainbow.
Original post by HygieneTherapy15
Independence is the main issue with UKIP and they have many more policies which me and ~4 million others are all for. Go read their manifesto

Posted from TSR Mobile

Doesnt matter what their (other) policies are if 4 million votes only gets them 1 seat especially now that the Tories know that they take as many votes away from Labour as from them.
On an individual level, not necessarily. En masse, ghettoised, with alien religious commonalities, recently imported into what was a homogeneous nation skin colour-wise, certainly.

Ok, but if non-white people aren't ghettoised, with alien religious commonalities, etc etc, then what is the problem with them being present en masse in the UK? Aside from the fact that their skin colour is different, what major impacts would this have on your day to day life? I certainly can't think of any impacts it'd have to mine.

Why do the UN have a convention against genocide?

Please start a thread espousing your views. I have literally never seen you post anything which is not a deconstructionist bore-fest amounting to "why?"

The ''white people becoming a minority'' that you've described is not genocide as defined by the UN. This has been discussed numberous times on TSR before. If you'd like me to go through this with you step by step I will happily do so. I'll even go through it rigourously, systematically and clearly so that you can understand it better.

But to cut it short (I know how much you love assertions) just accept what I'm saying and don't ask questions. White people becoming a minority is not genocide. :wink:

Anyway you've once again not answered the question. Why is it wrong for white people to become a minority in the UK?
Original post by SHallowvale
Ok, but if non-white people aren't ghettoised, with alien religious commonalities, etc etc, then what is the problem with them being present en masse in the UK? Aside from the fact that their skin colour is different, what major impacts would this have on your day to day life? I certainly can't think of any impacts it'd have to mine.

The ''white people becoming a minority'' that you've described is not genocide as defined by the UN. This has been discussed numberous times on TSR before. If you'd like me to go through this with you step by step I will happily do so. I'll even go through it rigourously, systematically and clearly so that you can understand it better.

But to cut it short (I know how much you love assertions) just accept what I'm saying and don't ask questions. White people becoming a minority is not genocide. :wink:

Anyway you've once again not answered the question. Why is it wrong for white people to become a minority in the UK?

BECAUSE HE IS A RACIST! he will try to make up "figures" and lies and then ignore you if he can't think of an "argument". Just ignore him.
It is not genocide. The Caucasian race is not being destroyed. No one is being killed or destroyed. You are arguing that the "white country" is being destroyed, but that does not exist in any way. So do not say that this is a "white country".

This will be a tiresome discussion with someone who believes that every human is identical and biology doesn't exist and evolution stopped at "mankind" and that nations don't have any importance and history is irrelevant and that borders are an abomination but here goes:

Let us see what the UN have to say

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

Now,

It is a fact that this was, until 65 years ago, a white country, because 99.95% of the population was white.

There has since been a politically motivated effort to change that. Mass immigration, ghettoisation (so-called "multiculturalism") and a totalitarian crackdown on opposition to this, which was labelled "racist" and de facto outlawed.

Consequently in just two generations whites are already a minority in several large towns and cities including our capital. Demographics dictate that this will become the norm across England.

This fate was entirely avoidable. The State is culpable.

You are describing a Utopia. Why don't you examine reality instead.

I just replied to your fellow traveller on this subject, so you can respond to that.
This will be a tiresome discussion with someone who believes that every human is identical and biology doesn't exist and evolution stopped at "mankind" and that nations don't have any importance and history is irrelevant and that borders are an abomination but here goes:

Let us see what the UN have to say

Now,

It is a fact that this was, until 65 years ago, a white country, because 99.95% of the population was white.

There has since been a politically motivated effort to change that. Mass immigration, ghettoisation (so-called "multiculturalism") and a totalitarian crackdown on opposition to this, which was labelled "racist" and de facto outlawed.

Consequently in just two generations whites are already a minority in several large towns and cities including our capital. Demographics dictate that this will become the norm across England.

This fate was entirely avoidable. The State is culpable.

BUT Caucasians are NOT being murdered or killed! They are not being destroyed in ANY WAY. You do know that whites becoming ethnic minorities are not because they are being killed, but because they are moving out of urban areas in the process of counter-urbanisation or because they have a lower fertility rate.

It is not genocide because people are not being killed or destroyed. Ethnic minorities moving into the country do not lead to the Caucasian race "dying".

And even though you are a racist, you have to accept that this is the way things will change in the future. Globalisation will not stop and no BNP member will stop it.

So how about you treat everyone as a HUMAN BEING because guess what, you will have to accept that Britain is a multiracial society today and your racist moans will not change anything.
Original post by billydisco
Firstly, it depends on the phrase "ethnic minority". However, the point I am trying to make is that, considering how members of a certain culture **cough cough** don't exactly have a good record of integrating/adapting to the host culture, is it really smart if our Parliament is made up of people from different cultures? I would quite like Britain to retain its British culture. Thats very unlikely to happen if 400 MPs in Parliament do not embrace British culture.....

NB: Its not "waycist" to want your country to preserve its identity/culture.....

shouldn't have colonised a third of the world then
BUT Caucasians are NOT being murdered or killed! They are not being destroyed in ANY WAY. You do know that whites becoming ethnic minorities are not because they are being killed, but because they are moving out of urban areas in the process of counter-urbanisation or because they have a lower fertility rate.

It is not genocide because people are not being killed or destroyed. Ethnic minorities moving into the country do not lead to the Caucasian race "dying".

It is odd that the UN refers to national groups, ethnical groups, racial groups, and religious groups, which you told me don't exist. But anyway:

genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

Your emphasis on "murdered" or "killed" is a straw man.

Or let me put this another way:

And even though you are a racist, you have to accept that this is the way things will change in the future. Globalisation will not stop and no BNP member will stop it.

So how about you treat everyone as a HUMAN BEING because guess what, you will have to accept that Britain is a multiracial society today and your racist moans will not change anything.

Or what, the one-world one-state police will send me to a re-education camp for holding incorrect views?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Erulia
shouldn't have colonised a third of the world then

Colonisation, is that what you call it? I thought Britain was "enriched" by the "diversity" of immigrants. Is it a bad thing after all?
You are describing a Utopia. Why don't you examine reality instead.

So white people becoming a minority in the UK is fine so long as the current white-British culture exists homogeneously in the non-white majority? If this is simply about culture then you should have said so earlier.

Anyway, I am describing my reality. :confused: I live in a multi-ethnic/multi-racial town and work with non-white people on a daily basis. I have no issues with this. Infact 99% of the time I forget that people have different skin colours. People act in a very similar way despite their skin colour. That 1% of the time is when people like you bring it up! :tongue:

Hmm, was there a question you forgot to answer again? :rolleyes:

''genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such''. What evidence do you have that mass-immigration of non-white people was introduced to destroy, in whole or in part, the white population?

''Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part''. What conditions of life exist that are bringing about the physical destruction on white people? What evidence do you have that these conditions were inflicted on white people deliberately?

Also remember white people becoming a minority doesn't mean that there are less white people or that white people are being killed off. It simply means that there are more non-white people.
[QUOTE="thesabbath;55617571"]It is odd that the UN refers to national groups, ethnical groups, racial groups, and religious groups, which you told me don't exist. But anyway:

Your emphasis on "murdered" or "killed" is a straw man.

Or let me put this another way:

Or what, the one-world one-state police will send me to a re-education camp for holding incorrect views?

I never said groups of people don't exist. I said this is NOT a "white country". There is nothing in the constitution that says this piece of land is only for WHITES. Great Britain is an island with people living on it. Just because it happens to be white does not mean that this place is EXCLUSIVELY white.

I like how you think Native Americans are a good comparison. In that case you also agree that Caucasians in America are NOT Americans.
Firstly, immigrants are not trying to put us into reservations and trying to kill us. There is no war between white people and other ethnic groups.

And your incorrect views are not shared by "99.95%" of the population who do not vote BNP. You will find that those views will lead you to isolation and make it very difficult for you in life. Just today a BNP member is banned from teaching because he said he was "allergic to Mohammedans"
Original post by billydisco
I did answer your question. I know I did because I was there when I replied to your Q.....

I am against any religion which is currently responsible for violence in 70 countries globally.

Yes I am against multiculturalism. Name me an advantage of multiculturalism? And please don't reply "food", because we have plenty of Chinese takeaways in the UK and yet we don't have Chinese culture.

Why it believes what it believes in...... sounds like you're saying Islam has issues?

It helped Britain post ww2. It fueled our economy again and got us back onto our feet. If it wasn't for conquering those empires, maybe Britain wouldn't be so rich today. Thats one advantage. I am pretty sure you are smart enough to search up more advantages of multicultralism. We do have chinese culture here, we have bhuddist temples where they can worship, of course their food is one I see no reason why it can't be their culture because it is.

You didn't answer my question, I said are you Islamophobic? It is yes or no. It is not a full ' I am against any religion which is currently responsible for violence in 70 countries globally'. I really think that argument it invalid, and I have said this to you before several times. It is the people of the religion not the relgion itself, if I was Muslim and I killed someone you would start saying how bad my religion is when in fact you know absolutley nothing about it.

Don't want to be personal but who is teaching you all of this? Are your parents brainwashig you? Telling you Muslims are bad, don't go near them? If they are I feel very sorry for you because upbringing is the main cause of religious prejudist because parents are brainwashing their poor children saying that this religion is bad don't near them. Like they're a disease. We are all humans, start being civil to people billydisco. Jeez.
So white people becoming a minority in the UK is fine so long as the current white-British culture exists homogeneously in the non-white majority? If this is simply about culture then you should have said so earlier.

There is no evidence that what you refer to as white-British culture is being adopted and perpetuated by non-white, non-British arrivals. A heady mix of ghettoisation and "white flight" is leading to the Balkanisation of the nation. People when given freedom of association congregate around their own. What we are seeing is a microcosm of the world and its associated warring factions installed in an island that already had a native population, and a year zero declared which asserts that Britain is a "nation of immigrants" (and its long and "hideously white" history which of course cannot be shared by the non-white arrivals - because they themselves are race conscious - is a source of shame).

Anyway, I am describing my reality. :confused: I live in a multi-ethnic/multi-racial town and work with non-white people on a daily basis. I have no issues with this. Infact 99% of the time I forget that people have different skin colours. People act in a very similar way despite their skin colour. That 1% of the time is when people like you bring it up! :tongue:

Are you Emily Thornberry? I must have imagined the 75% of the public who wish to see immigration reduced in whole or in part.
I myself am perfectly civil when interacting with people of all races, which is often reciprocated, but this doesn't have any bearing on my political opinions.

Hmm, was there a question you forgot to answer again? :rolleyes:

Probably, you ask a lot of questions.

''genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such''. What evidence do you have that mass-immigration of non-white people was introduced to destroy, in whole or in part, the white population?

''Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part''. What conditions of life exist that are bringing about the physical destruction on white people? What evidence do you have that these conditions were inflicted on white people deliberately?

Also remember white people becoming a minority doesn't mean that there are less white people or that white people are being killed off. It simply means that there are more non-white people.

Again, this is due to government policies of Mass immigration, ghettoisation (so-called "multiculturalism") and a totalitarian crackdown on opposition to this, which was labelled "racist" and de facto outlawed.
I never said groups of people don't exist. I said this is NOT a "white country". There is nothing in the constitution that says this piece of land is only for WHITES. Great Britain is an island with people living on it. Just because it happens to be white does not mean that this place is EXCLUSIVELY white.

I like how you think Native Americans are a good comparison. In that case you also agree that Caucasians in America are NOT Americans.
Firstly, immigrants are not trying to put us into reservations and trying to kill us. There is no war between white people and other ethnic groups.

Identity politics encourages non-whites to organise along ethnic and/or religious lines and demand "representation", which is a de facto war on white "privilege". If non whites don't feel "represented" by whites, then why should the reverse not also hold?

And your incorrect views are not shared by "99.95%" of the population who do not vote BNP. You will find that those views will lead you to isolation and make it very difficult for you in life. Just today a BNP member is banned from teaching because he said he was "allergic to Mohammedans"

You say that like it is a good thing. If the BNP were in power, being a hard left national socialist party I expect they would outlaw opinions like yours.
Identity politics encourages non-whites to organise along ethnic and/or religious lines and demand "representation", which is a de facto war on white "privilege". If non whites don't feel "represented" by whites, then why should the reverse not also hold?

You say that like it is a good thing. If the BNP were in power, being a hard left national socialist party I expect they would outlaw opinions like yours.

But the BNPs will never be in power because most British people are not racist and intolerant. I am glad racist views are stemmed out of society, particularly for important roles such as teaching so that we don't breed a new generation of racists. And this does not only apply to white people, it applies to anyone, including extremist Muslims.

And please can you answer my question - Are Caucasians who live in America NOT American? Since America is "only" for the Native Americans.

If you agree then say "George W Bush is not an American president"
because he is obviously a European one right!
And yes I didn't choose Barack Obama because you would probably say "yes he is not, he is African!"

And non-whites don't necessarily feel "unrepresented" by whites. This isn't able who is represented by who, this is about giving opportunities to non-white candidates to stand as MPs.

It isn't able the colour of the skin, but it is about the qualities of the prospective MP (and obviously the political party).

Quick Reply

Latest