The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3300
Original post by thechemistress
Medicine :h: How about you?

Medicine :frown:. Need 95% UMS but already messed up coursework.
I'm dying :cry:
I'm so scared I'm gonna mess up and then suddenly fail and it'll be the end of me :cry2:
Reply 3303
Original post by Feraligatr
I'm dying :cry:
I'm so scared I'm gonna mess up and then suddenly fail and it'll be the end of me :cry2:

You're gonna be okay! You can do this!
Original post by pfm
You're gonna be okay! You can do this!

I don't know. I'm so worried that I'll just forget everything, screw up and then that'll be the end of me :cry2:
Reply 3305
I don't know. I'm so worried that I'll just forget everything, screw up and then that'll be the end of me :cry2:

You'll remember more than you think you will, honestly. It all comes flooding back! Just take your time and plan.

You will be absolutely fine. Don't stress yourself out :hugs:
Trying to revise :redface:
crap
Original post by pfm
You'll remember more than you think you will, honestly. It all comes flooding back! Just take your time and plan.

You will be absolutely fine. Don't stress yourself out :hugs:

Thank you. I'm just so worried and no one at home is helping as well :redface:

:hugs:
Reply 3309
Thank you. I'm just so worried and no one at home is helping as well :redface:

:hugs:

If you ever need a chat, you can always pm me!

I promise you'll be ok. It's never the end of the world if things do go wrong - you just get back up and try again. :h:
Original post by GeorgeAndLennie
crap

Why?
annoyed
Original post by Princess31
Why?

A lot of things, sadly.
Original post by BioStudentx
Medicine :frown:. Need 95% UMS but already messed up coursework.

lol looks like we're in the same boat xD How are past papers going?
lol looks like we're in the same boat xD How are past papers going?

It's going alright. I usually average around 855-95% in most subjects overall. My main problem is that I have forgot a lot of the unit 1s and the fact we don't have January exams is very frustrating. What about you?
It's going alright. I usually average around 855-95% in most subjects overall. My main problem is that I have forgot a lot of the unit 1s and the fact we don't have January exams is very frustrating. What about you?

same here, but for unit 2 xD We did unit 2 first so remembering everything has been an arduous task xD
same here, but for unit 2 xD We did unit 2 first so remembering everything has been an arduous task xD

Your teachers are absolute geniuses for doing Unit 2. Awful decision for us doing unit 1 first. What subjects are you doing?
Super excited because there's a really big sale! :teeth: :jive:
Worried for exams because I want to apply to Cambridge.

Depressed because everyone thinks my degree choice is a joke, and will never get me a job. :,(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Your teachers are absolute geniuses for doing Unit 2. Awful decision for us doing unit 1 first. What subjects are you doing?

biology, chemistry, physics, maths (+C3)
how about you? :smile:

Latest