The Student Room Group

Younger siblings

Does anyone else find their younger brothers/ sisters (ESPECIALLY) so bloody irritating!?
My sister is a snitch, she loves telling my mum when I've done something 'bad' and it's acceptable for her to make fun of me because she's young (14). I just can't won't to go to university and leave the silly cow behind.
He's a loud idiot, my half-brother
Reply 2
I am the elder sister of three younger brothers. Count your blessings.
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone else find their younger brothers/ sisters (ESPECIALLY) so bloody irritating!?
My sister is a snitch, she loves telling my mum when I've done something 'bad' and it's acceptable for her to make fun of me because she's young (14). I just can't won't to go to university and leave the silly cow behind.

Exact same problem, my parents always praised my younger brother for snitching on me and now if I do anything from make out with my boyfriend in the house to take a piece of cake upstairs he'll run to my parents. He's 15!
Reply 4
I love my siblings so damn much its unreal! I have one brother and two sisters they are all younger than me and I treat them like my little angels haha I get on with my brother the most though, he’s so special to me but my sisters are as amazing! Im so thankful to have such angles as my siblings <33333333

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending