My younger sister, who is 4, is crying because she can't be a bird :(

Any advice?
Reply 1
awwwww thats so cute omg!
Reply 2
Original post by BCMFM16
Any advice?

Parrot onesie?
Tell her she can be a bird when she grows up, the type of "bird" that lads go for.
Aww, that's very sweet. Let her know that if she was a bird, then she wouldn't be able to live with the rest of your family because she would have to hang out with other birds and fly across the world, and that would make you and your parents very upset and lonely.

When my sister was younger (she's a twin), she used to cry because she wanted her twin brother to be returned to Tesco.. yep she really thought that's where my mother got them from. We had to let her know that if we did that, her brother would be alone and upset by himself on the shelf waiting for a new mother, when he already loves us.
Original post by BCMFM16
Any advice?

Aww :rofl:

Distract her with something else?
she has a great imagination
Two days into a Tory government and already the hopes and dreams of children are being smashed.
Reply 8
Try to mimic the behaviors of birds (chirping maybe) and be like "join along, we are birds now".
Reply 9
Original post by Scenekid
awwwww thats so cute omg!

She's in the bathroom sobbing to herself...

Original post by Aph
Parrot onesie?

Ooh..I'll buy one!

Original post by EdmundWoodstock
Tell her she can be a bird when she grows up, the type of "bird" that lads go for.

smh

Original post by alis-volatpropriis
Aww, that's very sweet. Let her know that if she was a bird, then she wouldn't be able to live with the rest of your family because she would have to hang out with other birds and fly across the world, and that would make you and your parents very upset and lonely.

When my sister was younger (she's a twin), she used to cry because she wanted her twin brother to be returned to Tesco.. yep she really thought that's where my mother got them from. We had to let her know that if we did that, her brother would be alone and upset by himself on the shelf waiting for a new mother, when he already loves us.

Thanks! I'll tell her!

Original post by Black Rose
Aww :rofl:

Distract her with something else?

When she gets out of the bathroom, where she is currently sobbing to herself, I'll try that :redface:

Original post by shawn_o1
she has a great imagination

I tried lifting her up into the air, telling her to flap her arms and legs, but she says thats not a bird...

Original post by Hippysnake
Two days into a Tory government and already the hopes and dreams of children are being smashed.

We were tory before....

Original post by pagorai
Try to mimic the behaviors of birds (chirping maybe) and be like "join along, we are birds now".

Tried that, lifted her into the air, she claims its not the same...
Original post by BCMFM16

Tried that, lifted her into the air, she claims its not the same...

aww cute. How about you buy her a bird attire from ebay or something? This is just mean but show her a video of a bird eating worms and be like "you have to eat worms if you become a bird"?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by Hippysnake

:rofl:

I like the bird costume plan if the idea persists. :yes:
make a pair of wings out of tinfoil and cardboard. put them on her back. they are both shiny and birdy if that doesnt do it, put on headphones. :biggrin:
This made my day, my baby sister just wants to be a princess :lol:
You think that's bad? My sister thinks she's from the Victorian times and goes on about it..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending