The Student Room Group

Istituto Marangoni London- Anyone going? October 2015

Im going to Marangoni (London campus) to study BA Fashion Business...

Just wondering if there is anyone else on here who is going? If so, which course are you doing?

Couldn't find Istituto Marangoni listed under 'Uni Forums' I'm guessing because it's an Italian university, so hopefully I can still manage to get responses on here through this topic.

Lydia

Scroll to see replies

I'm applying there as well for the same program (but in Milan), but I'm worried because I don't really know what grades are required. I take IB and my grades fluctuate between 29-31 points. I really hope I get accepted!
Reply 2
anyone applying to Istituto Marangoni for fashion photography and film?? cant find students fashion photography work online
Reply 3
Hey.. I will be attending the london campus too, studying BA Fashion Design :smile:
Reply 4
How is speos institute of photography?
8 months course?
Reply 5
I'm also going! And I'm going to study the same as you, fashion business
Original post by Duraan
Hey.. I will be attending the london campus too, studying BA Fashion Design :smile:

Cool!

Have you sorted out your accommodation yet? If so, are you staying at Nido Spitalfields?

Lets keep in touch
Original post by fridamalm
I'm also going! And I'm going to study the same as you, fashion business

Haha nice. First person I've e-met then so far doing fashion business.

Where are you from?
Original post by zzar7
anyone applying to Istituto Marangoni for fashion photography and film?? cant find students fashion photography work online

I'll let you know if I come across any photography + film students!

:smile:
Reply 9
I'm from Sweden, you?
I'm from Sweden, you?

Half Welsh/Iranian but I live in Dubai
Original post by lydiabirgani
Half Welsh/Iranian but I live in Dubai

Oh really, never been in Dubai but it seems like a cool city. Have you found accomendatuon yet?
Oh really, never been in Dubai but it seems like a cool city. Have you found accomendatuon yet?

I've just been looking at Nido Spitalfields which seems perfect but it's confusing because they don't have a site for it and there are different types of packages.

What about you?

Add me on Facebook btw its faster -> lydia birgani-nia
Reply 13
how is fashion photography at Istituto Marangoni? cant find student's photography work.
Reply 14
Cool!

Have you sorted out your accommodation yet? If so, are you staying at Nido Spitalfields?

Lets keep in touch

I have a couple of friends who already live in London so im living in a flat with them. Most probably in Stratford.
Original post by Duraan
I have a couple of friends who already live in London so im living in a flat with them. Most probably in Stratford.

nice, see you around :smile:
I've just been looking at Nido Spitalfields which seems perfect but it's confusing because they don't have a site for it and there are different types of packages.

Hey Lydia,

We've moved Spitalfields over to our website: http://www.prodigy-living.co.uk/cities/london/spitalfields :smile:
Hi everyone,

I'm going to apply to do Fashion Business this October. I'm applying through UCAS Extra because I really fell in love with this uni. I just wanted to know when/if you applied through UCAS how long did it take for an offer.
Reply 18
I got my offer for fashion design within around 5 days of applying, not sure if its the same with business but i believe they review and give you a decision within around 10 days

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rebelllefleur
Hi everyone,

I'm going to apply to do Fashion Business this October. I'm applying through UCAS Extra because I really fell in love with this uni. I just wanted to know when/if you applied through UCAS how long did it take for an offer.

Hey!!! I'm also doing fashion business. I got an offer within two days of applying, they get back fairly fast in general and definitely faster than most universities. Good luck with it all! PM me if you need any help. X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending