The Student Room Group

Why does my sperm usually look clear more than white?

I am 23 yr old male,

I notice when I cum , my sperm usually looks clear more than it does white, why?
Reply 1
Original post by Homeboy
I am 23 yr old male,

I notice when I cum , my sperm usually looks clear more than it does white, why?

idk

The more frequently you **** in a day, the more clear your sperm is.

Thats what happens to me anyway
Reply 2
Original post by db_F40
idk

The more frequently you **** in a day, the more clear your sperm is.

Thats what happens to me anyway

I **** every day, is that actually a fact or dont you know for definate?
Reply 3
Original post by Homeboy
I **** every day, is that actually a fact or dont you know for definate?

I dont know if its a fact but i know that is what happens to me.

For example if i **** more than 2-3 times a day, every time the sperm will be clearer.
Reply 4
Original post by db_F40
I dont know if its a fact but i know that is what happens to me.

For example if i **** more than 2-3 times a day, every time the sperm will be clearer.

Too much info thank you
Reply 5
Original post by Homeboy
Too much info thank you

Too much?

I never said i masturbate over 2-3 times a day
i said
If i masturbate over 2-3 times a day

I said this because you didnt get what i was saying....
Reply 6
Original post by db_F40
Too much?

I never said i masturbate over 2-3 times a day
i said
If i masturbate over 2-3 times a day

I said this because you didnt get what i was saying....

No, basically for example I was saying to much info because...... You shouldnt be telling me the color of your sperm, I am not gay you know, I am a Christian but regardless, I would not like to be gay regardless
Reply 7
Original post by Homeboy
No, basically for example I was saying to much info because...... You shouldnt be telling me the color of your sperm, I am not gay you know, I am a Christian but regardless, I would not like to be gay regardless

Lol you're the one who created a thread telling people the colour of your specimen. So it makes perfect sense for the user above to reply telling you his colour and his opinion on why it is that colour

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by NutE
Lol you're the one who created a thread telling people the colour of your specimen. So it makes perfect sense for the user above to reply telling you his colour and his opinion on why it is that colour

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hold up my hands, you are right......for once
Reply 9
The most likely cause is over masturbation. The more you ejaculate, the less semen / prostate fluid is combined and ejaculated. It's not really anything to be concerned about in terms of health but if you're doing it too much per day you may want to ramp back a bit. If you stop for a few days it should return to the normal color.

Quick Reply

Latest