The Student Room Group

Why are American guys so hot?

George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Channing Tatum... The list goes on?

They all are very masculine with big chins, jaws, neck muscles etc too.

Scroll to see replies

It's funny because the other 90% are obease.
Testosterone.
Reply 3
We are talking about a population of 319 million people here, so a certain minority will be "hot".
:borat:
(edited 8 years ago)
How could you exclude Zach Galifianakis from that list ?

'Merica is a cocktail of genetically differentiated humans (many racial backgrounds)
My man is American, and he is just delicious! mhm :colondollar:
Original post by LeftWingMoron
George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Channing Tatum... The list goes on?

They all are very masculine with big chins, jaws, neck muscles etc too.

Why are american girls are so hot?

Spoiler

It depends on the person, also it's biased. If they weren't, you wouldn't remember them.
They only show la creme de la creme in films etc. The average american male will be no more or less good-looking than the average british male. You'll also find stunningly handsome people from all countries.
Reply 9
Original post by LaMandarine
How could you exclude Zach Galifianakis from that list ?

'Merica is a cocktail of genetically differentiated humans (many racial backgrounds)

Zach is the epitome of sexiness.
They aren't, you just think the grass is greener.
oh you're still doing A Levels, that explains a lot of your over-inflated expectations. Originally I thought you were going around trying to make AFCs feel crap
Because there are so many Germans living there :banana: 🇩🇪
I wish I was even remotely handsome. But noooo, my mum had to be ugly. :cry:
Original post by pinkteddyx64
I wish I was even remotely handsome. But noooo, my mum had to be ugly. :cry:

You're being a bit hard on yourself, I can understand why insecurity, self pity etc. is unattractive, but it does annoy me when girls have a go at you for acting this way then are allowed it do it themselves.
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
You're being a bit hard on yourself, I can understand why insecurity, self pity etc. is unattractive, but it does annoy me when girls have a go at you for acting this way then are allowed it do it themselves.

Yet my brother on the other hand looks like one of those American movie stars. :cry:
Yet my brother on the other hand looks like one of those American movie stars. :cry:

swear down man, I can't tell whether this is satire or you're actually a little depressed :frown:
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
swear down man, I can't tell whether this is satire or you're actually a little depressed :frown:

A little depressed is putting it mildly. :sadnod: And no, don't worry I don't intend on any self harm whatsoever. I've got better ways of managing it.
A little depressed is putting it mildly. :sadnod: And no, don't worry I don't intend on any self harm whatsoever. I've got better ways of managing it.

:frown:

:hugs:

You know that the MHSS will always welcome you with open arms, right? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest