The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
Do I sense someone getting smug about how much time they spend subtracting 2 from a number on an internet forum? :tongue:

I mean of course me and Spot do spend a while adding 2, but that different.... :rolleyes:

+2

Considering these two most likely get the grades, and have an amazing ability to multitask whilst posting on here is something I sure as hell would get smug about:yy:

So well done to you both:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by trubadur
Thanks for your kind quote.Wish you luck in 'spending a while adding 2'
PS Try to update all the charts on page 1,please

I'm trying to cut down, but I'm just too addicted :sigh:
Which other ones are messed up?
Original post by Andy98
Top 6 Posts in a single thread (once only):

Trubadur 3,543

a.gafor 3,290

dddd ddd 3,215

incipienT 3,099

qwertyking 2,744

Norin 2,366

That's what I got for top 6 in a thread

Edited. :smile: I plan on doing it as top 10, rather than top 5 (or top 6) so once we have 10 users on that part then it'll be elimination time :yep:

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Norin
496??

You remembered!!:biggrin:
Well thank you:ahee:

Spotify your number is wrong:redface:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, well I hope you enjoyed your day:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I'm trying to cut down, but I'm just too addicted :sigh:
Which other ones are messed up?

I think she means the excel chart that was stopped at Part 18, but I don't have the table for that. Think Zaback does that, and he's not around.

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Phoenix.
Considering these two most likely get the grades, and have an amazing ability to multitask whilst posting on here is something I sure as hell would get smug about:yy:

So well done to you both:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I write songs, post a **** tonne on TSR, study, look after a dog, do army cadet stuff..... and then I wake up :tongue: Truth be told though I do multitask a lot

+2
Original post by spotify95
Edited. :smile: I plan on doing it as top 10, rather than top 5 (or top 6) so once we have 10 users on that part then it'll be elimination time :yep:

+2

Did you keep Zab as number 7 then?
Original post by Andy98
I write songs, post a **** tonne on TSR, study, look after a dog, do army cadet stuff..... and then I wake up :tongue: Truth be told though I do multitask a lot

+2

:yawn: I'm pretty sure they do more, as do I

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Yep, best way to do it

+2

Also hoping to get a speaker upgrade for my laptop soon :smile:

Having said that any speakers are better than the crappy inbuilt speaker - which is limited in volume, quality, and is only one speaker, rather than a pair of speakers.

I think she means the excel chart that was stopped at Part 18, but I don't have the table for that. Think Zaback does that, and he's not around.

If you can get the links I can bash a quick spreadsheet together

+2
Original post by Andy98

Yeah, I added in all the girls scores that needed to be added, the left Zaback's score in. I think he's now no.9 now, and unless he comes back and improves, will probably be the first to fall off the top 10 :frown:

:yawn: I'm pretty sure they do more, as do I

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha it's not about the quantity :tongue:

Plus I got two monitors, a laptop, a Nexus, and my phone on one desk - oh and a maths book :tongue:

Also hoping to get a speaker upgrade for my laptop soon :smile:

Having said that any speakers are better than the crappy inbuilt speaker - which is limited in volume, quality, and is only one speaker, rather than a pair of speakers.

+2

Sounds good - I need a new soundcard before speakers now :tongue:
Yeah, I added in all the girls scores that needed to be added, the left Zaback's score in. I think he's now no.9 now, and unless he comes back and improves, will probably be the first to fall off the top 10 :frown:

Fair enough

+2
Original post by Andy98
If you can get the links I can bash a quick spreadsheet together

+2

Links to the actual threads are on the OP of the thread :smile:

If you note the number after "t=" (i.e. the thread number), then click on the "who posted" link (stats for last thread), but replace the t= bit with the thread number in question, you'll get the stats for the thread in question.

Original post by Andy98

Plus I got two monitors, a laptop, a Nexus, and my phone on one desk - oh and a maths book :tongue:

Sounds good - I need a new soundcard before speakers now :tongue:

Do you have your laptop connected to a pair of external monitors then? Or do you have the monitors connected to a desktop, then have the laptop as an extra?

I use the VGA port on my laptop to connect up an old 15" TV as a monitor. 15 inches is too small to use as a TV anyway.

Original post by Andy98

Yep :smile: All should be correct now!
Original post by Andy98

It's about quality AND quantity:hand:

Anyway I can't believe it's nearly exam time and people are wasting their time on here, obviously I am, but I only do it when I am on a transport such as now and half the time

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Links to the actual threads are on the OP of the thread :smile:

If you note the number after "t=" (i.e. the thread number), then click on the "who posted" link (stats for last thread), but replace the t= bit with the thread number in question, you'll get the stats for the thread in question.

Merci :hat2:

+2

Good

+2
Do you have your laptop connected to a pair of external monitors then? Or do you have the monitors connected to a desktop, then have the laptop as an extra?

I use the VGA port on my laptop to connect up an old 15" TV as a monitor. 15 inches is too small to use as a TV anyway.

Laptop as an extra - college lent me it :tongue:

Not bad

It's about quality AND quantity:hand:

Anyway I can't believe it's nearly exam time and people are wasting their time on here, obviously I am, but I only do it when I am on a transport such as now and half the time

Posted from TSR Mobile

Right, I think people can vouch for the quality of my songwriting so we're good on that front :tongue: (I'm no Eminem but I'm alright)

Exams? Meh, I'll be ok

+2

Yes,parts 19-21 are missing in the chart.
Original post by Andy98
Laptop as an extra - college lent me it :tongue:

Not bad

Right, I think people can vouch for the quality of my songwriting so we're good on that front :tongue: (I'm no Eminem but I'm alright)

Exams? Meh, I'll be ok

+2

I thought that would be the case, it's difficult to connect two monitors to a laptop unless you use a HDMI splitter, or you use one on HDMI and one on VGA :frown:

Think I've sorted my tablet issue :smile: Problem is that when the tablet was released, the inbuilt google systems weren't so big so the in built storage is struggling to cope. Though I'm doing as much as I can to keep things going. :smile:

I should be ok with my last exam :smile:

(edited 8 years ago)

Latest