The Student Room Group

Who's still revising?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AnnekaChan173
Still up, about to revise for my C1 retake. Sigh.

You will succeed just work hard and don't give up :biggrin:!
Original post by Don Pedro K.
You will succeed just work hard and don't give up :biggrin:!

Trying not to, but all the work is kinda taxing...
Original post by Nottie
Not A levels but going over thigh anatomy now

:sexface:
Original post by student97
very worried about history, it is literally the hardest subject for me. Going to risk winging the English lit exam, and will revise maths and chem when the time comes

What spec?
very worried about history, it is literally the hardest subject for me. Going to risk winging the English lit exam, and will revise maths and chem when the time comes

Revising for History right now, do some more 20 marks to make sure you can work from sources as well as your knowledge.
Original post by Ritterschaft
What spec?

For History, I'm doing Nationalism (Italy/Germany) and British Politics.
Original post by Ritterschaft
What spec?

OCR History A mid tudor crisis for sources and Charles V for essays
OCR History A mid tudor crisis for sources and Charles V for essays

Mines the European reformation c1500-64 on Wednesday
Ah, same ones as me. Also :frown:
Averaging around 6 hours of revision a day. Hoping I won't burn out before the end of the exams.
I've decided to reduce my revision amount as exams draw closer. I know that if I work too hard as exams get closer I'll end up getting too stressed, so I've decided: Go to school and pay attention in lessons, go to a couple of period 6 sessions but besides that NO EXTRA REVISION! Only on weekends and on holidays!
Both AQA, for me. Not ready at all. I realised this morning there are two essays for Psych I'd completely forgotten to do, so panicking slightly now.
You're definitely right about Sociology. There seems so much to remember as well because there's so many questions they could throw up.
Hope it goes okay for you (and me) :smile:

What part of history are you doing? >_< History is so difficult, so I feel you there! ~ Good luck in your exams!
Yes, I might have to do that :frown:
I think I'm the same. For example, I can remember many studies in less detail but not fewer in more detail. Fingers crossed the exams aren't too tricky.
Original post by Don Pedro K.
Oh haha ok XD Uhm I do maths, chemistry (both Edexcel) and geography (AQA) also! (I FLIPPING HATE GEOGRAPHY but still aiming for 100% UMS XD)

How could you possibly hate something so much that you're so good at haha. I'm doing the exact same but French instead of geography which is kind of love/hate, one minute I think it's great and next day I despise it haha

I am EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY on the same page as you, History is my hardest subject too, I am also winging English lit and also revising Chem when it comes :eek:

I know how you feel :frown: :frown:
Gotta wing research methods in psych
Original post by AnnekaChan173
Trying not to, but all the work is kinda taxing...

Don't worry I feel exhausted too xD But it'll be worth it when you've done all of the exams and you know you tried your best :smile: If you don't try your hardest though you'll just feel regret which is the worst thing! So just keep at it :biggrin:!
Original post by carrott98
How could you possibly hate something so much that you're so good at haha. I'm doing the exact same but French instead of geography which is kind of love/hate, one minute I think it's great and next day I despise it haha

The thing with me is, if I don't something interesting anymore, I just instantly dislike it. That's what happened with Geography basically! Also, I am planning to apply for Medicine so Geography will be kinda irrelevant next year anyway!
Why do you think the new system will affect the difficulty of this exam? Hopefully it's easier anyway, of course.

Quick Reply

Latest