The Student Room Group

Does ayone have friendship anniversaries?

Does anyone celebrate the day they met their friends?
(edited 8 years ago)
No. I can't even tell you how long I've known some of my friends. I only know the date with one of them because of how I know him.
Reply 2
Me and an old friend used to do this before we fell out for good 5 years ago. We couldn't remember the exact date we met or first started talking to so chose the day we went to see a film together first which was pretty soon after we first met and we still had the tickets to help us remember what date it was. On the anniversary we would buy each other a small gift and have a day out together if we could afford it. We made each other cards as well.
With like 99% of my friend it would be extremely difficult to get a date or even an estimate on an anniversary day. A lot of my friends I known for years before, but didn't consider them friends (more people I know), and slowly began hanging more often.
I can't remember the date I met any of my friends. It's all a blur tbh. I vaguely remember the week/month/year.
We do go out regularly to celebrate being friends sometimes (either as a group or pairs or whatev) but it's nothing major - more like eating out or a night out or something.
Reply 5
Me and my friend Fergie have a few biftas and a dominos to celebrate our bromance. But to be fair we do that every 4 days or so anyway.
Original post by CalPsych
Me and my friend Fergie have a few biftas and a dominos to celebrate our bromance. But to be fair we do that every 4 days or so anyway.

You're so lucky... I want a bromance...
Reply 7
Original post by MylittlePlusle
You're so lucky... I want a bromance...

The first one to fall asleep has to pay the next weeks rent. It's really stressful.
Original post by CalPsych
The first one to fall asleep has to pay the next weeks rent. It's really stressful.

Aw... You still love him though. <3
Reply 9
You know what, I do.

****, I'm getting all emotional.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending