Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Loooooooooooooooooool it's so creepy lmaoo

your creepy!
Original post by scenekid1
your creepy!

Get your English sorted sweetie. It's you're
oh hahaha that was so funny he totally fell for it! he pmd me after aswell lmao and yeah Shakeyboy's the one :tongue:

Yeah funny.....

I'd give it a month

Get your English sorted sweetie. It's you're

Don't forget about the kids they want too! :mmm:
Reply 63
All the time, she's part of me.

My left hand.
Original post by Schrödingers Cat

Don't forget about the kids they want too! :mmm:

Oh yeah their future family they've already talked about even though they haven't seen each other :rolleyes:
Oh yeah their future family they've already talked about even though they haven't seen each other :rolleyes:

:rofl:

problem?
problem?

Yeah it's creepy :wink: A few weeks in and you've decided you want to marry each other.. You're so young ffs chill
:rofl:

You seem to understand me :biggrin: Are you looking for a girlfriend? :wink:
Yeah it's creepy :wink: A few weeks in and you've decided you want to marry each other.. You're so young ffs chill

few weeks? haha omg and anyway why does this bother you hah? mind your own innit

oh forget to say he met his gf on here too hmmm cant exactly talk now can he
Every weekend :3

Indeed :biggrin: Na I'm sorted thanks :tongue:

1) I don't talk a load of cringey rubbish to her every day on here :K:
2) Didn't confess to wanting her babies and getting married within a week of talking and having not met yet
3) I've actually met her
4) She's not a man like you
5) She doesn't flirt with every single TSR member she talks to
6) Do you want some ice with those burns?
(edited 8 years ago)

I've been watching this thread and it's intense!

Well I mean this in the nicest possible way but me and Schro have met and we haven't declared that we'll marry each other and have kids and we've been dating longer than you guys.. You and your boyfriend haven't even met yet hun
(edited 8 years ago)
i've been with my boyfriend for five years and it really depends on our schedules. ideally we'd spend most days together , but we go to separate unis :P during uni time , it is usually every weekend , but i have only seen him for an hour in the last six weeks because of exams and both of our schedules have been completely full.

if you're unhappy about how much you see them/don't see them just let them know. you should both WANT to spend time together , but how much time and how often is down to each individual couple. i've always seen my boyfriend probably once a week for at least two days , and exceptionally once every two weeks. this is the longest i've ever not seen him :P
few weeks? haha omg and anyway why does this bother you hah? mind your own innit

looooooooool feel sorry for shakeyboy guy you beyond flirt gurlll hes too nieve and has fallen into some dirty trap... you playin em... lmaoooo :redface:
Indeed :biggrin: Na I'm sorted thanks :tongue:

1) I don't talk a load of cringey rubbish to her every day on here :K:
2) Didn't confess to wanting her babies and getting married within a week of talking and having not met yet
3) I've actually met her
4) She's not a man like you
5) She doesn't flirt with every single TSR member she talks to
6) Do you want some ice with those burns?

nice to know and good for you!
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I've been watching this thread and it's intense!

Well I mean this in the nicest possible way but me and Schro have met and we haven't declared that we'll marry each other and have kids and we've been dating longer than you guys.. You and your boyfriend haven't even met yet hun

look i couldn't care less about your relationship and i think you shouldn't either! i just dont get why this is effecting you guys so much and why you care so much! do you have a problem or what?
looooooooool feel sorry for shakeyboy guy you beyond flirt gurlll hes too nieve and has fallen into some dirty trap... you playin em... lmaoooo :redface:

im not playing him wtf!
look i couldn't care less about your relationship and i think you shouldn't either! i just dont get why this is effecting you guys so much and why you care so much! do you have a problem or what?

Interesting how you were calling us cute the other day over PM... Anyway strange because you guys are very cringey as a couple and you haven't met. But tbh the people who have "hated" on your relationship are trying to make you realise something but like you said, it's your relationship. If something goes wrong with your bf then don't get boohoo about it on here

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending