The Student Room Group

Tinder is for degenerates

Tinder is for degenerative individuals, who are quite frankly a disgrace to society. I for one am above things like this. You tinder users are pathetic.

Scroll to see replies

Been sat at home pulling the plunger to the family album again?
I don't use Tinder. Not subjecting myself to that cattle market :wink: Works for some, I suppose, fair enough. I don't feel above it just indifferent xx
Reply 3
Original post by hockham jaynsaw
Been sat at home pulling the plunger to the family album again?

No, I though if I could stop masturbation forever I would, it reduces efficiency and wastes time. I attain a far more developed mindset than a sex fiend like yourself.
Maybe they think you are a degenerate too
Reply 5
Original post by NeverTooLatte
I don't use Tinder. Not subjecting myself to that cattle market :wink: Works for some, I suppose, fair enough. I don't feel above it just indifferent xx

At least your mindset is relatively strong. The sheep use tinder. The wolves most certainly do not.
Original post by Malvokovski
No, I though if I could stop masturbation forever I would, it reduces efficiency and wastes time. I attain a far more developed mindset than a sex fiend like yourself.

On the contrary, I imagine your increased fap volume will have increased efficiency and thus decreased your time from about 30 seconds to 3.
Reply 7
Original post by Magnus Taylor
Maybe they think you are a degenerate too

their viewpoints are completely invalid to me. Their existences do not register to me. If they think differently to me, belittle me personally I'd make them sorry.
Reply 8
Original post by hockham jaynsaw
On the contrary, I imagine your increased fap volume will have increased efficiency and thus decreased your time from about 30 seconds to 3.

Testosterone rises if I do that, it's better to destroy the urge as soon as it occurs. Urges and impulsivity is for the weak.
Original post by Malvokovski
Testosterone rises if I do that, it's better to destroy the urge as soon as it occurs. Urges and impulsivity is for the weak.

1. Cut off penis
2. ???
3. profit.
i take it you used it and got no matches then
Is that why you use it?
Original post by EatAndRevise
Is that why you use it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seems like the OP hit your nerves.
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
i take it you used it and got no matches then

How dare you! I have never EVER used such scum of an app. I would not subject myself to a life among the scum.
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Seems like the OP hit your nerves.

Sorry?
Sorry?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It seemed like you threw a personal insult at the OP,as if you got upset by his statement.
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
It seemed like you threw a personal insult at the OP,as if you got upset by his statement.

I didn't get upset..
I didn't get upset..

sure :rolleyes:
Not everyone who uses tinder is out there for sex. It's a great way for meeting new people just like this site is. You shouldn't be so closed minded about things :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful
sure :rolleyes:

Were you trying to contribute something useful?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending