The Student Room Group

Sunday's go by too slow

Is it just me or do Sunday's always go by slower compared to other days of the week?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can confirm

Every sunday the earth's orbital velocity increases by on average 325 kms^-1. The velocity then reduces back to its original for the weekdays

This causes time to go slower for us on sundays than on the other days of the week :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by brother aldi
Can confirm

Every sunday the earth's orbital velocity increases by on average 325 kms^-1. The velocity then reduces back to its original for the weekdays

This causes time to go slower for us on sundays than on the other days of the week :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, I just thought because it was usually a relaxing day haha. Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not when you're revising your bum off :colondollar: But regular Sundays...nah, it usually goes quick because everybody's dreading Monday xx
Goes slow when it's a laidback sunday, but a good slow, all sundays should be slow!
But when it's the end of the day that slow is just too fast for my liking
It goes too fast, haven't revised enough
Reply 6
Well I think Sunday's goes by way to slow! I had work this morning so was a it slow! But now I have a bunch of coursework to do for tomorrow 😔😔

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by brother aldi
Can confirm

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow you're really intelligent :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by r-t
is it just me or do sunday's always go by slower compared to other days of the week?

posted from tsr mobile

i know right??????!!!!!!!!
Timewise Weekends last like 5 minutes for me and Weekdays go on for years.:albertein:
Reply 10
Original post by NeverTooLatte
Not when you're revising your bum off :colondollar: But regular Sundays...nah, it usually goes quick because everybody's dreading Monday xx

Yeh I suppose, I absolutely hate Monday mornings because my lessons aren't useful yet I have to attend :s haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by ImNotReallyMe
Goes slow when it's a laidback sunday, but a good slow, all sundays should be slow!
But when it's the end of the day that slow is just too fast for my liking

Yeh every Sunday is a laid back Sunday for me, probably why it goes so slow. But even if I do stuff it'll still go slow :/ yeh I find that the end of the day goes by too quick especially after 9/10pm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Ritterschaft
It goes too fast, haven't revised enough

Yeh that's how I feel everyday haha. Feeling the same today aswell but will try and revise later on :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by liv_1996
Well I think Sunday's goes by way to slow! I had work this morning so was a it slow! But now I have a bunch of coursework to do for tomorrow 😔😔

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that sucks, I would love to work on the weekends rather than just dossing about though haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by economist2
Timewise Weekends last like 5 minutes for me and Weekdays go on for years.:albertein:

Ah really it's the other way round for me. I think it's because I'm preoccupied during the week though. But some weekdays do really drag aswell :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by r-t
Oh, I just thought because it was usually a relaxing day haha. Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pretty sure he's trolling lol

Quick Reply

Latest