The Student Room Group

my best mate came on to me not sure what i think ? advice please ?

well my mate, who i have always being close with has recently moved back into my area got a flat close to where my parents live, so naturally we have being hanging out a lot. I'm 22 and he's 23, as far as i ever thought we are both straight, i know he is with a different girl almost every week if not more, and i date quite a few girls ( i dont sleep around though) we are both sporty play footy go gym etc, Anyway we were in his bed one night as he hasn't blown up the air mattress yet and we were spooning and it was cool, as mates we've done this plenty of times over the years as its just convenient. He's started being a lot more naked and finding opportunities to be naked around me or, if I'm in the shower he'll burst in. yesterday after a night out when we got home he started kissing neck and i kinda groaned and he carried on and started kissing me , i think i kissed him back , anyway he then jerked me off and it was the best one I've had in a long time :L he's acted like it didn't happen since then not mentioned it at all ? but today he invited me out for coffee as he needed my iPad for something and asked me if when i get my job in sep ( leaving uni) if i want to get an apartment with him and he's really up for it :L i dont know what to think ? and i dont know if i liked what happened or not i didn't do anythings sexual back to him tbh

Scroll to see replies

whats your orientation?
Reply 2
Original post by scenekid1
whats your orientation?

i said I'm straight , thats why its so weird
If you ain't gay then don't stay
Original post by Anonymous
i said I'm straight , thats why its so weird

i think you should just talk to him, but i think you might be bi-curios
Reply 5
Original post by DiceTheSlice
If you ain't gay then don't stay

but were best mates, have being for years theres always other people there his sister, her bf or other mutual friends half the time . i dont want to loose this friendship as i dont always make friends that well.
Reply 6
Original post by scenekid1
i think you should just talk to him, but i think you might be bi-curios

hmmmm i dont know it will be too awkward to bring it up now ? i dont know if i am i did enjoy the experience though
Reply 7
I'm straight

Hate to break it to you, but um.....i'm not sure thats quite correct.
hmmmm i dont know it will be too awkward to bring it up now ? i dont know if i am i did enjoy the experience though

yeah good point, just leave it for now but if it happens again talk to him who knows he might not be straight or whatever he says he is, and i think you are tbh you just dont know it
Reply 9
Why dont you just go with the flow? There does not seem to be a problem at the mo? If it aint broke, dont fix it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by josh_v
Hate to break it to you, but um.....i'm not sure thats quite correct.

how do you know ? I've never being with a lad before , i only sleep with girls
Original post by 2710
Why dont you just go with the flow? There does not seem to be a problem at the mo? If it aint broke, dont fix it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

this is the best advice on here so far, thank you :smile: you're right its still awkward though but yeah i suppose your right i just can't believe i've had a sexual experience with my best mate :L
Reply 12
how do you know ? I've never being with a lad before , i only sleep with girls

You kissed and were masturbated by someone of your own gender. These are not the actions of someone who is straight.
Original post by josh_v
You kissed and were masturbated by someone of your own gender. These are not the actions of someone who is straight.

if you read the post he kissed me and wanked me off i didn't do anything to him, if i was gay id happily be gay but i dont believe i am
Reply 14
if you read the post he kissed me and wanked me off i didn't do anything to him, if i was gay id happily be gay but i dont believe i am

So engaging in sexual activities with someone of your own gender isn't a homosexual act as far as you're concerned?
Reply 15
well my mate, who i have always being close with has recently moved back into my area got a flat close to where my parents live, so naturally we have being hanging out a lot. I'm 22 and he's 23, as far as i ever thought we are both straight, i know he is with a different girl almost every week if not more, and i date quite a few girls ( i dont sleep around though) we are both sporty play footy go gym etc, Anyway we were in his bed one night as he hasn't blown up the air mattress yet and we were spooning and it was cool, as mates we've done this plenty of times over the years as its just convenient. He's started being a lot more naked and finding opportunities to be naked around me or, if I'm in the shower he'll burst in. yesterday after a night out when we got home he started kissing neck and i kinda groaned and he carried on and started kissing me , i think i kissed him back , anyway he then jerked me off and it was the best one I've had in a long time :L he's acted like it didn't happen since then not mentioned it at all ? but today he invited me out for coffee as he needed my iPad for something and asked me if when i get my job in sep ( leaving uni) if i want to get an apartment with him and he's really up for it :L i dont know what to think ? and i dont know if i liked what happened or not i didn't do anythings sexual back to him tbh

lol mmmm this is some tasty roll bread...please give us more opie
Reply 16
Original post by josh_v
So engaging in sexual activities with someone of your own gender isn't a homosexual act as far as you're concerned?

So engaging in homosexual acts categorically defines someone as having homosexual orientation as far as you are concerned?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by josh_v

well its obviously but what happened, just happened i dont want to start dating him whats your point ? I'm not gay ! stop trying to say that i am you dont know me
Original post by MAINE.
lol mmmm this is some tasty roll bread...please give us more opie

:L what ? u make no sense helpful advice only please/comments
Reply 19
:L what ? u make no sense helpful advice only please/comments

OP, brainteaser for you - if "roll" is equivalent to "troll", then what is "bread" equivalent to?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending