The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mochassassin
Omg, get on YouTube and watch his interviews, nowwww. :':wink:

just googled Grants pics ive seen them all hahaha (well offcourse its all i ever do) and ok ok i will haha :wink:
Original post by footchemllab
Arrow/Flash! Felicity every time for me :colondollar:

Original post by scenekid1
aww really? i think Laurel is prettier

Definitely Felicity! But pre-Season 3 Felicity when she didn't whine and cry in every episode. :')
Laurel is pretty but she's gone from having a normal face...to a horse face in three seasons and it's getting kinda scary. :frown:
aww really? i think Laurel is prettier

To be fair, the whole cast is pretty stunning, but I love her geeky personality. For more rough and ready I'd go Nyssa :h:
Definitely Felicity! But pre-Season 3 Felicity when she didn't whine and cry in every episode. :':wink:
Laurel is pretty but she's gone from having a normal face...to a horse face in three seasons and it's getting kinda scary. :frown:

Haha that's pretty true about Laurel. I know what you mean about Felicity, her personality was more loveable back then, hopefully she'll get back to her usual, cute/clumsy self rather than moping about stuff.
Definitely Felicity! But pre-Season 3 Felicity when she didn't whine and cry in every episode. :':wink:

hahahah omg i get you! btw did you know Felicity and Roy are dating in real life? worst match ever! i think Thea was super pretty in season 1 but now im like..... :s-smilie:
To be fair, the whole cast is pretty stunning, but I love her geeky personality. For more rough and ready I'd go Nyssa :h:

yeah it was cute, but shes changed. id say the prettiest from all was Linda from the flash! god she was stunning
Haha that's pretty true about Laurel. I know what you mean about Felicity, her personality was more loveable back then, hopefully she'll get back to her usual, cute/clumsy self rather than moping about stuff.

THIS! Though we did see a glimpse of her old dorky ways when she boomerang'd her broken tablet at that assassin, smiling, until she realised Malcolm knocked him out with arrows and not her. LOL.

hahahah omg i get you! btw did you know Felicity and Roy are dating in real life? worst match ever! i think Thea was super pretty in season 1 but now im like..... :s-smilie:

Hold on, did you ask me about Roy when you asked who I wanted? I meant RAY! :') Roy is dull. I liked his chivalry when it came to going to prison for Oli but he can't act to save his life. -.-
YES, it feels really awkward because in the show, Roy and Thea are seen as the 'younger siblings' to Felicity/Oli...it just seems weird, haha.
yeah it was cute, but shes changed. id say the prettiest from all was Linda from the flash! god she was stunning

Yeah she was nice! I liked Thea when she didn't have short hair as well. I'm basically just listing everyone now :biggrin:
THIS! Though we did see a glimpse of her old dorky ways when she boomerang'd her broken tablet at that assassin, smiling, until she realised Malcolm knocked him out with arrows and not her. LOL.

Hold on, did you ask me about Roy when you asked who I wanted? I meant RAY! :':wink: Roy is dull. I liked his chivalry when it came to going to prison for Oli but he can't act to save his life. -.-
YES, it feels really awkward because in the show, Roy and Thea are seen as the 'younger siblings' to Felicity/Oli...it just seems weird, haha.

Yeah! Man I love these shows. Do you guys watch Gotham at all, that's pretty good?

Hold on, did you ask me about Roy when you asked who I wanted? I meant RAY! :':wink: Roy is dull. I liked his chivalry when it came to going to prison for Oli but he can't act to save his life. -.-

omg i just remembered Count Vertigo and captain cold! hmmmm they are fineeee and nahh id not go for Ray or Roy hahah and yeah they dont suit tbh
Reply 50
well to each their own.
Yeah! Man I love these shows. Do you guys watch Gotham at all, that's pretty good?

Me too! I did for a while but then I stopped (for some reason). I think I got up to...two episodes after Fish Mooney's eye incident! I'll get back to it in the summer!
Have you seen Daredevil?!

omg i just remembered Count Vertigo and captain cold! hmmmm they are fineeee and nahh id not go for Ray or Roy hahah and yeah they dont suit tbh

Count Vertigo! Yummmm.

(edited 8 years ago)
Me too! I did for a while but then I stopped (for some reason). I think I got up to...two episodes after Fish Mooney's eye incident! I'll get back to it in the summer!
Have you seen Daredevil?!

Count Vertigo! Yummmm.

https://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/ec-seth-gabel-10-5.gif?w=500&h=352

Yeah definitely get back to it!

Nooo I haven't. So I got Netflix, specifically to watch Daredevil, but I got side-tracked, first by Orange is the New Black and now House of Cards. I will be watching it soon though as my friends say it's amazing!
Yeah definitely get back to it!

Nooo I haven't. So I got Netflix, specifically to watch Daredevil, but I got side-tracked, first by Orange is the New Black and now House of Cards. I will be watching it soon though as my friends say it's amazing!

Aaaah, it is amazing! I'm normally a DC fangirl but Marvel definitely won with this! It's everything Arrow should've been this season, haha.
I need to watch HoC and OITNB too! How good are they?
Aaaah, it is amazing! I'm normally a DC fangirl but Marvel definitely won with this! It's everything Arrow should've been this season, haha.
I need to watch HoC and OITNB too! How good are they?

I'm normally a marvel fanboy (more comic books than films) but Arrow, Flash and the Dark Knight trilogy has pulled me to DC! I can't wait to start with Daredevil then!

In my opinion, both those shows are amazing! OITNB was really funny, great casting and script, people kept nagging me to watch it and I didn't think it'd be my thing but I loved it. House of Cards needs one description - Kevin Spacey. He is incredible! He makes the show but for a politically themed show, it's so thrilling, although you need to concentrate when watching it!

What else do you watch, anything you could recommend?
I'm normally a marvel fanboy (more comic books than films) but Arrow, Flash and the Dark Knight trilogy has pulled me to DC! I can't wait to start with Daredevil then!

In my opinion, both those shows are amazing! OITNB was really funny, great casting and script, people kept nagging me to watch it and I didn't think it'd be my thing but I loved it. House of Cards needs one description - Kevin Spacey. He is incredible! He makes the show but for a politically themed show, it's so thrilling, although you need to concentrate when watching it!

What else do you watch, anything you could recommend?

You'll love it! :smile:

Ah, that's good to know! I can't wait to watch them then! I've heard so many good things. :biggrin:

Hmmm, I've seen Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul! If you haven't seen BB, you haven't lived! I also watch Game of Thrones - worth watching. If you like historical things, Da Vinci's Demons or Borgia (Canal+ version is good!).
Hannibal is brilliant, very very thrilling, chilling and gruesome! And c'mon...Mads Mikkelsen, what else do you need? Sherlock is fab too!
Suits is brilliant, if you like political/legal stuff! Definitely one of my faves! So I recommend pretty much all of these. ^ :cool:

Besides that, it's just my girly guilty pleasures like Vampire Diaries/The Originals, haha. I have my fair share of drama like Grey's Anatomy, Downton Abbey etc. :cute:

What about you? :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
most girls do i think

i fall in between these i love my suit just often kick back and chill
You'll love it! :smile:

Ah, that's good to know! I can't wait to watch them then! I've heard so many good things. :biggrin:

Hmmm, I've seen Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul! If you haven't seen BB, you haven't lived! I also watch Game of Thrones - worth watching. If you like historical things, Da Vinci's Demons or Borgia (Canal+ version is good!).
Hannibal is brilliant, very very thrilling, chilling and gruesome! And c'mon...Mads Mikkelsen, what else do you need? Sherlock is fab too!
Suits is brilliant, if you like political/legal stuff! Definitely one of my faves! So I recommend pretty much all of these. ^ :cool:

Besides that, it's just my girly guilty pleasures like Vampire Diaries/The Originals, haha. I have my fair share of drama like Grey's Anatomy, Downton Abbey etc. :cute:

What about you? :smile:

I've only ever seen series one of BB, which is awkward because my undergrad degree was in chemistry. I also start law school in september and I've never watched suits so I should get on both of those. I'm a huge game of thrones fan so I'm with you on that. I've not watched any of the other things you said though, I should check them out!

I used to watch Prison Break, Lost and (cough) Desperate Housewives (cough), and they were really good shows. I also used to watch Heroes (judging by the stuff you watch now, you'd love it)! I'm a big walking dead fan as well!

What types of films do you watch?
I've only ever seen series one of BB, which is awkward because my undergrad degree was in chemistry. I also start law school in september and I've never watched suits so I should get on both of those. I'm a huge game of thrones fan so I'm with you on that. I've not watched any of the other things you said though, I should check them out!

I used to watch Prison Break, Lost and (cough) Desperate Housewives (cough), and they were really good shows. I also used to watch Heroes (judging by the stuff you watch now, you'd love it)! I'm a big walking dead fan as well!

What types of films do you watch?

No, no, no, NO! BB only just got better as the episodes went on!

Always wanted to watch PB but since the actors came to The Flash anyway, I keep telling myself there's no point, haha! LOL, Desperate Housewives?! No way! :giggle:
I used to watch Heroes too! Gave up after a while (again, not sure why?!). But I heard the end was disappointing for that show?

OH, oh, I can't believe I forgot this show - hands-down, the most underrated show out there...NIKITA. It's absolutely amazing. Can't recommend it enough. It's finished now (4 seasons if I recall correctly) because it was aired during an awkward slot where they got low percentage of views but if you like to see ass-kicking badassery - that's the go-to show!

Films...eh, I don't really watch films as much as I'd like! I prefer TV shows because of plot/character development. But I do love horror movies and thrillers! Gone Girl, Inception, Looper, Shutter Island, etc. I love the Dark Knight trilogy, Marvel superhero films (haven't had a chance to watch Avengers AoU yet!). Also guilty pleasures = historical period films like Pride & Prejudice, Jane Eyre, etc, haha.

What about you? We've totally derailed the thread. xD
No, no, no, NO! BB only just got better as the episodes went on!

Always wanted to watch PB but since the actors came to The Flash anyway, I keep telling myself there's no point, haha! LOL, Desperate Housewives?! No way! :giggle:
I used to watch Heroes too! Gave up after a while (again, not sure why?!). But I heard the end was disappointing for that show?

OH, oh, I can't believe I forgot this show - hands-down, the most underrated show out there...NIKITA. It's absolutely amazing. Can't recommend it enough. It's finished now (4 seasons if I recall correctly) because it was aired during an awkward slot where they got low percentage of views but if you like to see ass-kicking badassery - that's the go-to show!

Films...eh, I don't really watch films as much as I'd like! I prefer TV shows because of plot/character development. But I do love horror movies and thrillers! Gone Girl, Inception, Looper, Shutter Island, etc. I love the Dark Knight trilogy, Marvel superhero films (haven't had a chance to watch Avengers AoU yet!). Also guilty pleasures = historical period films like Pride & Prejudice, Jane Eyre, etc, haha.

What about you? We've totally derailed the thread. xD

Haha I was just thinking about how we've derailed it, I'll PM

Latest

Trending

Trending