Original post by PoweredInk
where has everyone applied to/got accomodation

Lenton and Wortley

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by unibanana
Lenton and Wortley

Posted from TSR Mobile

Best hall on campus.
Hi everyone would really appreciate some feedback on notts for med. How does the BioMedSci intercalation in year 3 differ from the BSc offered by other unis? Will it drastically affect our competition prospects? Also does notts have any simulated patient training and such? I know some other unis have it and it sounds really interesting
Thanks in advance!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fission_Mailed
Best hall on campus.

Really?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Best hall on campus.

How come? I'm in there too lol

Original post by brbwafflesyay
How come? I'm in there too lol

Well I'm biased because I was there many years ago. All of the halls are pretty much the same, but Lenton is still the best.
Well I'm biased because I was there many years ago. All of the halls are pretty much the same, but Lenton is still the best.

Currently in the ranking it's Florence Boot and the last one is Rutland. Apparently even worse than SB halls.
lols at me then
Original post by sharvarivadeyar
lols at me then

I know people living in Rutland that wouldn't change their choice for the world :smile:
It's the friends you make and the things you and your friends do together that means the most when it comes to halls!
Original post by sharvarivadeyar
lols at me then

U will enjoy it anyway, SPC is right at the top too and I like living there
Original post by unknownone
I know people living in Rutland that wouldn't change their choice for the world :smile:It's the friends you make and the things you and your friends do together that means the most when it comes to halls!
Original post by Nottie
U will enjoy it anyway, SPC is right at the top too and I like living there

haha thank youuu guys i was only joking! i'd live anywhere, i'm just happy to be going to nottingham! excited for rutland - and the rutland-sherwood rivalry hehe :3
Hey! I got an offer from jubilee newark hall a little while back. I really wanted uni park evebthough i applied as soon as i got my offer it was all gone :frown: so went for the waitlist instead
Anyone else in newark?
Also what do you think the chances of getting uni park on resukts are?
Original post by fingbing
Hey! I got an offer from jubilee newark hall a little while back. I really wanted uni park evebthough i applied as soon as i got my offer it was all gone :frown: so went for the waitlist instead
Anyone else in newark?

yeah me too, might change my waitlist choice frm univeristy park ensuite to a standard single tho
Not staying in halls first year, at private student accommodation... Cotton Mills
Anyone else in newark?

Newark is really close to the med school, just a positive there :smile: Closer than alot of the UP halls!

You may find yourself getting into the hall of your choice from the waiting list too so all's not lost if you're really set on UP! My girlfriend put herself down on the waiting list for an en suite at Broadgate and she got it :smile:

Original post by student028
Not staying in halls first year, at private student accommodation... Cotton Mills

I'm not staying in halls either. If you're worried about missing out during freshers week or anything don't worry! There's a set up for people 'living out' that you can pre with and go out with during freshers week which is really great :smile:
Hopefully results day There will be an opening.
But if not are there many med students in newark too?
Hopefully results day There will be an opening.
But if not are there many med students in newark too?

Hopefully :smile:
I've got a friend in Newark who's a med student, not sure how many other medics are there but I know there's a fair few medics in Southwell which is directly opposite Newark (10 second walk)
Which self catered accommodations are closest to the medical school?
Or are catered accommodations better?
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending