The Student Room Group

Do adams apples bother girls?

Scroll to see replies

Adam's apples are kinda hot (as the other poster said, they look masculine). Yeah, I find them really hot actually. When a guy gulps or drinks, my eyes are automatically drawn there... this is starting to sound like that scene from that Coca-Cola advert...
As long as they're not so enlarged and protruding to the point that it looks like that scene from Firewalker episode of The X-Files where that thing full of spores eventually explodes from their throats.
Original post by godivaontherocks
Adam's apples are kinda hot (as the other poster said, they look masculine). Yeah, I find them really hot actually. When a guy gulps or drinks, my eyes are automatically drawn there... this is starting to sound like that scene from that Coca-Cola advert...
As long as they're not so enlarged and protruding to the point that it looks like that scene from Firewalker episode of The X-Files where that thing full of spores eventually explodes from their throats.

Thanks
Original post by Project Yes
Thanks

Lol .... thanks for what? I hope I didn't insult you hun. Like I said, I think they're hot. Unless they're very, very, VERY prominent lol As in... if it looks like another creature may be living in there.
(edited 8 years ago)
Don't really care either way to be honest.

Edit: in fact now I think about it I have no idea if my partner has a visible Adam's apple or not.
Original post by godivaontherocks
Lol .... thanks for what? I hope I didn't insult you hun. Like I said, I think they're hot. Unless they're very, very, VERY prominent lol As in... if it looks like another creature may be living in there.

Leave me alone, got a lot of other bitches cos im famous
Original post by Project Yes
Leave me alone, got a lot of other bitches cos im famous

What? Was that just a really bad joke?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending