The Student Room Group

Need some help with girl im screwing @ uni

Ok so I met this girl in a seminar, I approached her and asked her out on date, started ****ing her a few days after.

Since then (3 months) i've kept her on the side only meeting up to ****, lately she's been getting real clingy, she asked me if I was using her for sex and I said "do you have anything else to offer" then we kissed and she left.

She's been messaging me random **** on fb and texting me, I've just been ignoring her as im busy with work and exams and other girls/my friends and **** like that.

How can I keep her around without her getting so clingy? I'm not interested in being her boyfriend, I'd never go out with a girl that allows her self to be a **** buddy so easily.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think the best thing is to be honest with her and tell her how you feel. Then that way, she'll know how you feel and will back off. At the moment, she thinks you like her.
Sure thing, buddy. I can pitch in.
Original post by Project Yes
Ok so I met this girl in a seminar, I approached her and asked her out on date, started ****ing her a few days after.

Since then (3 months) i've kept her on the side only meeting up to ****, lately she's been getting real clingy, she asked me if I was using her for sex and I said "do you have anything else to offer" then we kissed and she left.

She's been messaging me random **** on fb and texting me, I've just been ignoring her as im busy with work and exams and other girls/my friends and **** like that.

How can I keep her around without her getting so clingy? I'm not interested in being her boyfriend, I'd never go out with a girl that allows her self to be a **** buddy so easily.

You need to let her know where you stand. She is probably hoping that you commit, so keeping her waiting will probably make her even more clingy. Just tell her where you stand and she'll decide for herself if she wants to stay or not. If she stays then good for you. If she doesn't then you will have to deal with that, but at least she won't be clingy anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well. I suppose it's a completely different matter for you right? :rolleyes:

Just be honest with the girl for Christ sake, be an adult and tell the truth and accept the consequences that she will likely end the relationship.
Reply 5
Original post by SophieSmall

Just be honest with the girl for Christ sake, be an adult and tell the truth and accept the consequences that she will likely end the relationship.

nope
Ok so I met this girl in a seminar, I approached her and asked her out on date(*), started ****ing her a few days after.

1) You approached her(*)
2) Who proposed to have sex first- who made the first move?(**)
3) Is she supposed to offer you her soul on a silver platter? (*) If you asked her out on a date first, then I'm assuming you found something attractive in her (either her looks or her personality, or whatever).
4) (**) if you did and you're blaming her for allowing herself to be a **** buddy then you're a **** yourself, my dear sir.
5) News flash: You can sleep with somebody and become emotionally attached afterward. Which might be her case

I'm guessing, though, that your moral values/expectations and gallantry are pretty damn high since you're "screwing" girls but you're probably expecting a pious girlfriend.

Read some existentialism. I recommend Dostoyevsky's Notes from Underground
Reply 7
Original post by LaMandarine
1) You approached her(*)
3) Is she supposed to offer you her soul on a silver platter? (*) If you asked her out on a date first, then I'm assuming you found something attractive in her (either her looks or her personality, or whatever).
4) (**) if you did and you're blaming her for allowing herself to be a **** buddy then you're a **** yourself, my dear sir.
5) News flash: You can sleep with somebody and become emotionally attached afterward. Which might be her case

I'm guessing, though, that your moral values/expectations and gallantry are pretty damn high since you're "screwing" girls but you're probably expecting a pious girlfriend.

(1) - Yes
(2) - Me
(3) - Looks are what makes her good for sex, I wouldn't **** an obese girl for example
(4) - It isn't the same for boys/girls, if you want me to lay out my views regarding why I can PM you or start a seperate thread.
(5) - Yeah I'm asking how to mitigate that as I'm not looking to make her my girlfriend.

I operate by a "all in fair in love and war" motto, so I don't care for moral values or gallantry.

I've heard of existentialism, I'll have a skim and see if its worth my time. Philosophy is always fun, though I do wonder why people waste 9000/year studying it at university.

Leave this place while you still can young Project Yes, the females skulk these lands ready to curse your actions.

But seriously, take the advice of being direct with this girl.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Nvmthename
Leave this place while you still can young Project Yes, the females skulk these lands ready to curse your actions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dude what the **** are you talking about?
Original post by LaMandarine
1) You approached her(*)

wait but can you explain something to me? why do girls, like the slut in the ops story, act like they do knowing that the guy they are ****ing looks on them in disgust as do the majority of guys? or are they too stupid to understand?
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
wait but can you explain something to me? why do girls, like the slut in the ops story, act like they do knowing that the guy they are ****ing looks on them in disgust as do the majority of guys? or are they too stupid to understand?

gina tingles
Reply 12
She must be very stupid to have anything to do with you so she may not be able to grasp your honourable sentiments
Dude what the **** are you talking about?

Women will come to threads like this and call you a dick for scenarios like the one in your op.
It happens quite a lot on sites like tsr and reddit etc where the users are more judgemental because they think theyre more intellectually capable than the poster above them.

In reality the situation youre in is perfectly normal, i'd be direct with the girl in question to avoid complications.
If she's developing feelings for you its her responsibility to so something about it, if it was the other way around people would suggest you have to take action.

You should tell her its just casual between you two but in reality you dont have to, she knows the score but if she wants something more its up to her to play that card.

Posted from TSR Mobile

[...]

Women will come to threads like this and call you a dick for scenarios like the one in your op.
It happens quite a lot on sites like tsr and reddit etc where the users are more judgemental because they think theyre more intellectually capable than the poster above them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't curse/judge his actions. I just let him know that given the fact that he casually screws hatever skirt he lays his hands on, he is in no position to ask himself why the opposite of what he'd want in a girlfriend ends up attaching to him.
True, it's not his responsibility that she bonded with him, but he asked for it. Which kind of makes his thread a rhetorical question.
OP is either a gigantic ******* or troll. Some guys actually think like this and it's quite unsettling, probably weren't loved as a child.
Original post by ParadiseFound
OP is either a gigantic ******* or troll. Some guys actually think like this and it's quite unsettling, probably weren't loved as a child.

Lol ok, sorry you feel that way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol ok, sorry you feel that way.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If your the OP its not me you should be apologising to.

Being hypocritical, self delusional and self righteous are not good traits to have.
Original post by SophieSmall

Lmao probably the dumbest thing I've read online.
Original post by ParadiseFound
If your the OP its not me you should be apologising to.

Being hypocritical, self delusional and self righteous are not good traits to have.

Im not op, but what makes him not loved as a child because he had casual sex?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending