The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 700
Original post by trubadur

Original post by spotify95

Spoiler

Congrats to you girls for making the top 10 !

Here's the new list to put for you Spotify.

Spoiler

If either of you are around... :smile:

Top 5 Posts in a single thread (once only):

trubadur 3,534

a.gafor 3,290

dddd ddd 3,215

incipientT 3,099

qwertyking 2,744

268 morning:smile:
back to 270
Original post by Black Rose
Look at the scores :eek3:

Yep, this thread is back to it's natural state :yep:

I think she means the excel chart that was stopped at Part 18, but I don't have the table for that. Think Zaback does that, and he's not around.

Original post by Andy98
If you can get the links I can bash a quick spreadsheet together

+2

I've still got a copy up to 16 if you want it...
Oh, could my username be corrected too? :puppyeyes: It's spelt with two t's :tongue: (in the 'most times top poster, I mean :smile:)

266 :vroam:
(edited 8 years ago)
264 (will post when I can today)
262:smile:
260 (good morning)
Original post by incipientT
Yep, this thread is back to it's natural state :yep:

I've still got a copy up to 16 if you want it...
Oh, could my username be corrected too? :puppyeyes: It's spelt with two t's :tongue: (in the 'most times top poster, I mean :smile:)

266 :vroam:

I corrected your mane in the top 10 posts but will correct the other one now :smile:

Can't believe you're not a mod anymore, I always remembered you as a mod :eek:

It'd be good to have a copy (please email it to me as PMs are full, or PM it to my alt account) but we need parts 19-22 doing :smile:

Original post by zaback21
Congrats to you girls for making the top 10 !

Here's the new list to put for you Spotify.

Thank you very much, greatly appreciated! :smile:

x
So basically, you want it staying as a top 5, rather than a top 10? I was planning on doing top 10 instead but if you want I can do top 5 :smile:
Thanks for the quote, but I am afraid, we need new guys. Look at all those new girls winning the game where they took the lead from the boys.
I'll see what I can do. I'm part of the welcome squad so when I do my welcomes, I'll recommend people (particularly boys! :biggrin:) to head over to Forum Games :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
262:smile:
264b
I corrected your mane in the top 10 posts but will correct the other one now :smile:

Can't believe you're not a mod anymore, I always remembered you as a mod :eek:

It'd be good to have a copy (please email it to me as PMs are full, or PM it to my alt account) but we need parts 19-22 doing :smile:

Yeah, haven't really been on tsr for ages now so wasn't really right to be a mod :tongue:

Hmm, can't email to you 'cos the email form on tsr doesn't allow attachments, but I'll attach it onto this post - contains total posts for everyone who was ever in the top 10, up to thread 16 :smile: I'm afraid someone else will have to update it though - though, looks like zaback did that?

Latest