The Student Room Group

14th May: Predictions for a2 lukes gospel ccea 2015

Anyone have any predictions for the a2 luke paper 2015 next week? Exam board : ccea:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Universalism, Parables of Crisis, The Christological title Christ/Messiah, Form or Narrative Criticism :-)
Original post by aoifedg
Universalism, Parables of Crisis, The Christological title Christ/Messiah, Form or Narrative Criticism :-)

Thankyou :smile:
Universalism or women, narrative or form and miracles or parables.

How's your revision going?
Reply 4
I am learning narrative and form criticism but not sure what parables and miracles to particularly focus on can anybody help?
Parables of crisis I think or theological significance😊
Original post by conallkeenan
Universalism or women, narrative or form and miracles or parables.

How's your revision going?

Thankyou😊 not too well
I have the same exam... does anyone think there's a chance of Son of Man coming up? completely freaking out haha
Original post by ChloeMcLaughlin1
I have the same exam... does anyone think there's a chance of Son of Man coming up? completely freaking out haha

It will either be son of man or messiah I think! Anyone have any clue which one it will be,?
Reply 9
Just have a feeling for Christ/Messiah this year but definitely not leaving out Son of Man. Do any of you happen to do geography?
Original post by Thesmartcookie
It will either be son of man or messiah I think! Anyone have any clue which one it will be,?

Thanks! Think Messiah is more likely... Hopefully one of the two come us as they are the only 2 titles I'm attempting to learn
Thanks! Think Messiah is more likely... Hopefully one of the two come us as they are the only 2 titles I'm attempting to learn

I'm the same! What do you think is more likely women or universalism
I'm the same! What do you think is more likely women or universalism

It really could be either.. Considering leaving out discipleship completely
So was I. I know women not universalism do you have a plan for universalism
It really could be either.. Considering leaving out discipleship completely
So was I. I know women not universalism do you have a plan for universalism

I have loads of notes, there's so much to even put it in a plan :frown: what other side of the course do you do?
Parables of crisis I think or theological significance😊

They've already had a parable of crisis question, do you think they would do it again without a parables of the kingdom?
Original post by conallkeenan
They've already had a parable of crisis question, do you think they would do it again without a parables of the kingdom?

They havnt had a crisis question they have had a kingdom question crisis has never been asked
They havnt had a crisis question they have had a kingdom question crisis has never been asked

3A June 2011
Son of man was asked in 2011- messiah/universalism/parables miracles/ form narrativecriticismcriticism
Son of man was asked in 2011- messiah/universalism/parables miracles/ form narrativecriticismcriticism

I'm leaving out that question. But you said they never asked a crisis question, so do you think they still will? Or do you think you'd be safer learning parables of the kingdom (which I did - praying it comes up as it'll make my life easier)

Quick Reply