The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

122 correct with spotify +2
112 (I was out all day yesterday too - the count went over 500 at one point!)
Original post by incipientT

Original post by spotify95
:smile:

Well if you guys would really like to keep them updating, then it be really great. Here's the stats.

I usually add and remove member based on post count. Unless someone is posting in 2000+/thread, at this point there's no need to include them in list and keep their number updating. I usually delete anyone below top 15 if they are not active. Hence, djMacky, ddddddd, Exon, etc are not in the list anymore.
(edited 8 years ago)
110 goodness!

Glad us girls got it back on track :wink:
108:smile:
Original post by zaback21
Well if you guys would really like to keep them updating, then it be really great. Here's the stats.

I usually add and remove member based on post count. Unless someone is posting in 2000+/thread, at this point there's no need to include them in list and keep their number updating. I usually delete anyone below top 15 if they are not active. Hence, Qari, Exon, Bubbles, etc are not in the list anymore.

Well, I'm not really on tsr anymore and am only back for a little while, so probably won't be me updating it :smile:

102 good to be back :^_^:
Original post by zaback21
You can use the image attachment link and use [img...] http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=395675&d=1431332455 [..../img/ ignore the three dots in the img bracket

Okay thanks will do that :smile:

Can you check the OP for me please, the new posting thing seems to have made a hash of it all!
Original post by incipientT
Well, I'm not really on tsr anymore and am only back for a little while, so probably won't be me updating it :smile:

I know. We all are very busy now. I think Spotify or someone can keep them updating now.
Original post by spotify95
its to do with the new interface thingy. The post reply boxes have changed and it's messing things up.

Unless someone could link me to the OP of part 21 and I'll try and do as good a repair job as I can?

Original post by Andy98
I'm in the process of bunging it together, it takes time

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. everyhting ok:smile:
wee bit fast there :colondollar:

Latest