The Student Room Group

SAAS application before or after replying to uni ?

Hello, I'm an EU student and I have some problems with SAAS application. I'd like to ask whether I should send my Student Award Application before or after replying to my firm choice university (unconditional offer).
Also, during fulfilling my application, on the page with University and Course Details I can choose my university from the list, but when it comes to course, I can choose only out of titles such as "EU UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE", "EU MBCHB (MEDICINE)(YEARS 4 & 5)", etc. Should I choose "EU undergraduate degree", or "other" and then write my course title below ?
Thanks in advance for your help :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Aliatea
Hello, I'm an EU student and I have some problems with SAAS application. I'd like to ask whether I should send my Student Award Application before or after replying to my firm choice university (unconditional offer).
Also, during fulfilling my application, on the page with University and Course Details I can choose my university from the list, but when it comes to course, I can choose only out of titles such as "EU UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE", "EU MBCHB (MEDICINE)(YEARS 4 & 5)", etc. Should I choose "EU undergraduate degree", or "other" and then write my course title below ?
Thanks in advance for your help :smile:

Hey! I think it largely depends on when you get your results - it it is in May-June, then you might as well wait until they come. Otherwise, I would apply now, just to be on the safe side! You don`t have to wait for the results by all means. I think SAAS prescribed deadline is 30th June (not sure though), so you should definitely apply well before that. :smile:

Choose ''EU undergraduate degree'' - I chose the ''other'' when I filled in mine, and the SAAS themselves then changed it to what it should be, so getting it wrong is not the end of the world either. :smile:

Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by vetra
Hey! I think it largely depends on when you get your results - it it is in May-June, then you might as well wait until they come. Otherwise, I would apply now, just to be on the safe side! You don`t have to wait for the results by all means. I think SAAS prescribed deadline is 30th June (not sure though), so you should definitely apply well before that. :smile:

Choose ''EU undergraduate degree'' - I chose the ''other'' when I filled in mine, and the SAAS themselves then changed it to what it should be, so getting it wrong is not the end of the world either. :smile:

Good luck!

Thank you very much :smile: I've just submitted my application and your advice was really helpful.
Reply 3
Original post by Aliatea
Thank you very much :smile: I've just submitted my application and your advice was really helpful.

You are welcome! Good luck with everything :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending