The Student Room Group

Why does my boyfriend finger me?

Like, I don't blow him or anything (yet!) but he loves fingering me. Ofcourse I love it too but then what's the joy he gets from it? All he's doing is giving me the pleasure. He says he loves seeing my face while I'm turned on and that turns him on.

Why do you guys finger your girls? Reason?

Scroll to see replies

LOL
Reply 2
You've pretty much answered your own question.
Reply 3
Guys, usually 'beta males' derive their joy and self worth from how others are feeling about their presence/actions.
Therefore if he sees his actions making you happy he feels validated as a person.
Reply 4
The real question is: Why don't you give him blowjobs?:|
You've answered your own question, I'm the same with my bf. He stopped touching me there when we started having sex, but I like to give him pleasure even if I don't get any myself.

Don't feel pressured into doing anything you don't want to though :smile:
Reply 6
Maybe he lost something.
Reply 7
Original post by A5ko
Maybe he lost something.

Probably looking for his brother's wedding ring..

Sorry:/
Original post by A5ko
Maybe he lost something.

Probably looking for that FIFA 15 she hid up there. :colondollar:
Reply 9
Original post by JamesM96
Probably looking for his brother's wedding ring..

Sorry:/

This made me LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Why do you guys finger your girls?

He says he loves seeing my face while I'm turned on and that turns him on.

That. He just likes giving you something, jeez.
Most of you are plain rude tbh :|
It turns some guys on

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by iAmanze
Guys, usually 'beta males' derive their joy and self worth from how others are feeling about their presence/actions.
Therefore if he sees his actions making you happy he feels validated as a person.

You've got your answer.

* never forget to like your own comment *
When I was in high school, if a girl didn't have any sexual experience, I'd start by fingering her, because I genuinely enjoy turning people on, I wanted her to feel comfortable with the whole experience (prompting her to be brave and start doing things by her own initiative), and I used to love the adrenaline of making her moan when her parents were in the house, her trying to keep it down.

Ultimately, though, after a while, I always expected reciprocation. I just never demanded it.
Because it's so warm and squishy in there. :puppyeyes:
I personally feel that I'd be failing if I wasn't making the other person feel good, despite my own experience.
Original post by Anonymous
Like, I don't blow him or anything (yet!) but he loves fingering me. Ofcourse I love it too but then what's the joy he gets from it? All he's doing is giving me the pleasure. He says he loves seeing my face while I'm turned on and that turns him on.

Why do you guys finger your girls? Reason?

Because he does't not have the confidence that he can't stay erect until you cum. so he used his finger to please you. Just show his insecurity .
Anyway how much time you take during first cum shot?
Is it decrease in the second or the same?
Beta as ****! Seeking validation from thee
he's looking for.....

DEEZ NUTS!! HA GOT EEEM

Latest

Trending

Trending