The Student Room Group

Is anyone else just chilling instead of revising?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AstroNandos
I have my first exam on Wednesday and I tried to properly start revision yesterday but I just ended up playing CS:GO with some friends :biggrin:

Was playing that yesterday LOL
Original post by cherryred90s
Done an hours revision today so far, but my first exam isn't till the 9th June so I have time *unpauses tv*

Same XD :u:
Original post by GeorgeAndLennie
Was playing that yesterday LOL

It's the most annoying game to ever exist, I'm not even joking :angry:
Original post by AstroNandos
It's the most annoying game to ever exist, I'm not even joking :angry:

It pisses me off since I'm not the best either, I get a few lucky shots here and there.
There's this community server, called Office casual.
This guy called beercake pisses me off 24/7 :lol:
Sitting in front of an exam paper procrastinating on TSR. Getting work done slowly but surely.
Reply 25
I'm doing the PSYCHO today, left it till the last minute because a family member passed away on the weekend so i didn't have much time to prepare.

Any questions we are expecting?
Im a uni student but I can relate to this so much.

Dw you guys will be fine c:
Original post by ProNoob
Yeah me!!! I have an exam on wednesday but cba to revise in college library and i hate revising in the library

Posted from TSR Mobile

C1?

Original post by cherryred90s
Done an hours revision today so far, but my first exam isn't till the 9th June so I have time *unpauses tv*

Everytime i say anything similar to this a hoard of friends scream "IT'S MAY!!!!!" in my ear. To be honest that's pretty much the answer i get to anything these days (e.g "let's go out and get lunch".. "IT'S MAY!!!") as if may meant doomsday. Honestly never have i hated a month so much.
Original post by Khawer
I'm doing the PSYCHO today, left it till the last minute because a family member passed away on the weekend so i didn't have much time to prepare.

Any questions we are expecting?

The multisore model hasn't been on for a while but we're not sure tbh
hope you're okay tho and good luck
#psychossticktogether
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Pugglet

MSM is fine, the working memory model sucks
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 30
Original post by Pugglet
hope you're okay tho and good luck
#psychossticktogether

Thanks but i'm still ****ting it. Should be getting an A in this so I can chill on PY2. God Damn it, hate exams.

Psychology = memory game :frown:
Original post by Khawer
Thanks but i'm still ****ting it. Should be getting an A in this so I can chill on PY2. God Damn it, hate exams.

Psychology = memory game :frown:

Ironic as we need to learn memory and no one can remember it.
Reply 32
Original post by Pugglet
Ironic as we need to learn memory and no one can remember it.

Just what my friend said :tongue:
It's actually annoying because it doesn't test understanding. I could have never turned up for lessons this year and just got a model answer booklet. With that, I could have passed this exam.

Sucks
Original post by Khawer
Just what my friend said :tongue:
It's actually annoying because it doesn't test understanding. I could have never turned up for lessons this year and just got a model answer booklet. With that, I could have passed this exam.

Sucks

Let's all play the memory game
I always find I learn the most in the panicky few hours before I go to sleep the night before, or actually on the morning of the exam, so I'm always too relaxed running up to them. I really wish I could change my attitude! I'm working at degree level now so it's super bad that I still can't get out of those kind of habits!
Reply 35
Original post by Pugglet
Let's all play the memory game

My friend said that also

I replied: Not good at that game, always lose
Original post by Khawer
My friend said that also

I replied: Not good at that game, always lose

Same here. I have the worst memory in existence
Original post by Crystalz
C1?

Everytime i say anything similar to this a hoard of friends scream "IT'S MAY!!!!!" in my ear. To be honest that's pretty much the answer i get to anything these days (e.g "let's go out and get lunch".. "IT'S MAY!!!") as if may meant doomsday. Honestly never have i hated a month so much.

Yep!!!
Did a test yesterday and got 65/75

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ProNoob
Yep!!!
Did a test yesterday and got 65/75

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm retaking it from last year just to boost my maths grade which stands at a B. Aiming for full marks since full UMS would just be awesome.
Yeah queen of procrastination checking in :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest