The Student Room Group

Girlfriend and cousin put makeup on me!

So I introduced my girlfriend to my cousin last night and we were all talking and I must have fallen asleep, I woke up to find my girlfriend cuddling me tightly but something felt weird, I looked in the mirror and they had put a flower in my hair and also applied lipstick and other make up to me. Why did they do it, was it as punishment for me falling asleep as I did not mean to be rude, I was just tired!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
ahh for fun..?
Did they take any pictures?

Posted from TSR Mobile
How old is your cousin / you and your GF? Age would kinda dictate how appropriate this is.
Reply 4
Original post by channies
Did they take any pictures?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes! :frown: Why?
Reply 5
Original post by pagorai
ahh for fun..?

They have photographs! :frown: They said that I looked 'very cute and adorable' in makeup, however I think they are just being mean and teasing!
Original post by VTCS
Yes! :frown: Why?

Can we see them please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by channies
Can we see them please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I will get my cousins phone from her later today or tomorrow when I see her and upload them. I do not mind them putting the make up on or taking the photographs really, what I am concerned about is whether they are angry at me as I did not mean to fall asleep or be rude I was just tired. I hope they are not angry at me!
Reply 8
Did you look pretty?
Original post by VTCS
I will get my cousins phone from her later today or tomorrow when I see her and upload them. I do not mind them putting the make up on or taking the photographs really, what I am concerned about is whether they are angry at me as I did not mean to fall asleep or be rude I was just tired. I hope they are not angry at me!

It's all for the bantz brother. Your gf is bonding with your fam

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by A5ko
Did you look pretty?

According to my girlfriend and cousin, I did look very pretty, however I think that they were just teasing.
If they were angry it would have evaporated away from each stroke of cosmetics they applied on you. Just fun is all that is going on here. I'm surprised you're so tolerant about it.
:teehee:
It doesn't sound like they were angry :lol:

On a relevant note, I put make-up on my boyfriend so that he could take the piss out of the 'no make-up selfie' posts on Facebook. It was all good until the next morning and I realised I had no make-up remover...He wasn't too happy going into work the next day :lol:

Have you managed to take it off?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by VTCS
They have photographs! :frown: They said that I looked 'very cute and adorable' in makeup, however I think they are just being mean and teasing!

Nah, sometimes we find those type of stuff cute..lol
Reply 15
Original post by DeadGirlsDance
It doesn't sound like they were angry :lol:

On a relevant note, I put make-up on my boyfriend so that he could take the piss out of the 'no make-up selfie' posts on Facebook. It was all good until the next morning and I realised I had no make-up remover...He wasn't too happy going into work the next day :lol:

Have you managed to take it off?

Well, my girlfriend has given me a cuddle and said she is not angry at all and that I looked adorable, which sounds like a good thing but in this instance it is not! However, I am a bit worried as my cousin and her have said that they really enjoyed doing what they did. So I am a bit frightened that they might do it again or do something worse.
Reply 16
Original post by pagorai
Nah, sometimes we find those type of stuff cute..lol

They put everything on me! :frown: Lipstick, powder etc. And they even put a flower in my hair! I am a bit frightened as both of them have said that they enjoyed doing it and would love to do it again. Next time they want to put nail polish on me. So I will be very careful as how I sleep when both of them are around!
Reply 17
Original post by aaliya96
:teehee:

They have said that they would like to do it again! :frown:
Original post by VTCS
They put everything on me! :frown: Lipstick, powder etc. And they even put a flower in my hair! I am a bit frightened as both of them have said that they enjoyed doing it and would love to do it again. Next time they want to put nail polish on me. So I will be very careful as how I sleep when both of them are around!

haha, it aint too bad. why are you so upset?
you can easily remove those nail polish so its fine haha
Reply 19
Original post by pagorai
haha, it aint too bad. why are you so upset?
you can easily remove those nail polish so its fine haha

I am not as upset as I was before, I thought my cousin and girlfriend had put makeup on me because they hated me! However, my girlfriend has given me a cuddle and reassured me that is not true. So I am feeling better and if they want to put more makeup on me then I do not mind, it is relatively harmless.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending