The Student Room Group

How often do you see your bf/ gf

Scroll to see replies

you met like once wow big deal! were spending the whole summer together!
Original post by scenekid1
you met like once wow big deal! were spending the whole summer together!

Dude give Schro and his gf a break! They're nowhere near as cringey as you on tsr
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Interesting how you were calling us cute the other day over PM... Anyway strange because you guys are very cringey as a couple and you haven't met. But tbh the people who have "hated" on your relationship are trying to make you realise something but like you said, it's your relationship. If something goes wrong with your bf then don't get boohoo about it on here

thnx for the advice much appreciated! hope it goes well with you two!
Original post by Anonymous
Dude give Schro and his gf a break! They're nowhere near as cringey as you on tsr

and why are you on anon?
thnx for the advice much appreciated! hope it goes well with you two!

ignore them hun... I think you two are really cute together, some people are just getting jealous on here... I see it...
Every night, in my dreams.
Both 17 and every day. Spend each lunch and break in college together and every night after college we either just chill at each other's house or go out and do something, and we stay together on a Friday and Saturday night. Texting is pretty much all the time
About once a month because we live in different countries. About a two hour flight, so it's not too bad, but it still takes a while to travel when it involves airports. We Skype every day though, and I'm moving to his city this summer, which will make it a lot easier :smile:
Reply 88
Usually Monday nights, Wednesday nights, Thursday mornings, and then Friday night to Sunday night.

Also text pretty often if we aren't busy at work or in evenings.
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 89
i see mine once every other day, we make plans. so the plans cant change! it works out so much better that way!;D i still go to college and going to do a foundation degree next year. he does an apprenticeship and he drives, so we are oth busy everyday but still make time for each other? is that true love or what!

:heart:

Original post by Marshall Taylor
Every night, in my dreams...

...I see you, I feel you...
I was going out with a girl who was like 3 hours away so we saw each other like IDK, every 3 weeks? It was torture. But distance made the heart grow stronger as it were :smile: . (Until she decided to start making out with like 4 guys behind my back so I realised maybe it wasn't quite working. But oh well)
Original post by Marshall Taylor
Every night, in my dreams.

Lightning rarely strikes twice
Original post by lyrical_lie
Once a month now that I've moved to London. However he's going to stay with me for a few weeks before he starts his new job at possibly the furthest part of the UK from me :frown: but we'll keep aiming for once a month. We have a deal that in two years time we'll quit our jobs and find new ones in the same city :smile:

How long have you been together?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yabbayabba
How long have you been together?

Posted from TSR Mobile

3 and a half years or so, met at university :h:
Used to every other week, now I haven't seen her for nearly a month and realistically won't before summer :s-smilie:
OMG! I see my best mate every.single.day and I wish I knew how to get rid of him. :colondollar:
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Used to every other week, now I haven't seen her for nearly a month and realistically won't before summer :s-smilie:

Is that because of exams?
Original post by Anonymous
Is that because of exams?

Aye
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I've been watching this thread and it's intense!

x

nice to know and good for you!

Original post by Schrödingers Cat

?

Guys why did you stop? I was just getting my popcorn :jerry: :jerry: geez :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending